10-17-2015, 01:26 PM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So,I just got a very small update to my internet (from around 1mb/s to around 3mb/s) before you say "bruh your net is trash,upgrade to _____" Simple,I can't because att&t is the only company that goes to where I live. As of right now I have AT&T U-VERSE,I know they are shitty but like I said,I can't get anything else. Yesterday,I got a new modem, and they told me I should be getting around 150mb/s...but I know that isn't true. I am thinking about buying a new router to see if this increases my speeds even more. When they upgrade my internet I got a new modem (ARRIS NVG510) I am wondering if anyone can suggest a good router that works good with this modem. I am not looking to spend over $150 but we'll have to see.

My current router is wnr834bv2 (Netgear)
10-17-2015, 10:35 PM #2
KL9
★ NGU ★
Well, maybe this isn't necessary for you, but Linksys has just come out with there newest state of the art WRT router, with a 1.6GHz CPU and the best security standards to date. It is indeed a power house.
You must login or register to view this content.
10-18-2015, 02:29 AM #3
Winter
Purple God
Here is You must login or register to view this content. it's range is bloody amazing and it gets decent speeds

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo