12-01-2015, 02:14 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by Zane ; 12-01-2015 at 02:17 AM.
12-02-2015, 10:36 PM #38
Nezzie
Keeper
Kinda dumb. I hope they don't do that during the holidays.
12-02-2015, 10:37 PM #39
I don't care if they attack XBL and PSN servers, I'll be traveling. :P
12-03-2015, 03:03 AM #40
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tremmers View Post
Ya right, you're Anonymous. I wonder how many times you DDosed kids from Skype/PS3?

i dont do that, i am the real anonymous i sit on twitter and i tell people about all the fake operations i am working on, and i flex on people
12-03-2015, 04:18 AM #41
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Claw
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

I would rather them not because I am getting a ps4.
12-04-2015, 04:19 AM #42
Originally posted by Claw
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

Thread moved to internet talk under computers.
12-10-2015, 07:13 AM #43
ello
Do a barrel roll!
i hope they do something more productive instead of taking down PSN & XBL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo