12-20-2016, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i was selling a jailbroken ps3 and i got a copyright strike for it by entertainment software association. why do you think they would do that to mine ? there are other ps3s that are jailbroken so i dont understand, ive contacted them for an explanation but its still a bit confusing to me, any insight would be appreciated!
12-20-2016, 12:00 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Every couple of jailbroken ones do get taken down, trick is not to put 'Jailbroke' in the title, just stick it in the tags, or description.

Had this happen to me a few years ago Sal

Fine to offer a downgrade/jailbreak service without this happening tho wat
12-20-2016, 12:23 PM #3
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
so i was selling a jailbroken ps3 and i got a copyright strike for it by entertainment software association. why do you think they would do that to mine ? there are other ps3s that are jailbroken so i dont understand, ive contacted them for an explanation but its still a bit confusing to me, any insight would be appreciated!

Remember to label the PS3 as OFW but list the cfw type in the description, so 4.78 OFW Rebug. Just don't mention jailbreak
12-20-2016, 01:56 PM #4
got it thanks guys ill try that next time
12-21-2016, 01:38 PM #5
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
I've successfully listed numerous jailbroken consoles as "JB". Anyone with any idea will know what it means. And if not, they shouldn't buy it. ESA are annoyingly active on sites like eBay. You're better off selling it locally via classifieds. Potential shipping issues and fees are a bitch anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo