Post: Urgent please help!! Can't load games with Multiman!
09-15-2014, 10:56 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got my cfw ps3 and I open up Multiman and try running my games I installed to internal hdd and I get an error.... My disc drive is screwed but I don't think that mattered in multiman... My skype is WAFFAHOUSE please txt me and let me know what to do to fix this asap! I'm pretty lost at this point!
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
Any help is greatly appreciated!
I'm on rogereo 4.50 cex
09-15-2014, 11:27 PM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
I just got my cfw ps3 and I open up Multiman and try running my games I installed to internal hdd and I get an error.... My disc drive is screwed but I don't think that mattered in multiman... My skype is WAFFAHOUSE please txt me and let me know what to do to fix this asap! I'm pretty lost at this point!
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
Any help is greatly appreciated!
I'm on rogereo 4.50 cex

Your disc drive is broken? Thats your problem bro.
09-16-2014, 12:49 AM #3
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Your disc drive is broken? Thats your problem bro.

so there is nothing I can do to play games? aside from buying them in the psn store and installing directly??
thanks
wffa
09-16-2014, 05:32 AM #4
so there is nothing I can do to play games? aside from buying them in the psn store and installing directly??
thanks
wffa

Have you tried BD Emu + Internal? I've played discless before, so having a working blu-ray shouldn't matter, I would think. Also, make sure it's not the 09 error, and that you have all updates installed, and any eboots if the game requires it.
09-16-2014, 05:50 AM #5
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Have you tried BD Emu + Internal? I've played discless before, so having a working blu-ray shouldn't matter, I would think. Also, make sure it's not the 09 error, and that you have all updates installed, and any eboots if the game requires it.

I've tried all of that.... I'm gnna try to use psn store versions of the games and see it they work.... Please skype me dude so I can figure this out...

Thanks
Waffa
09-16-2014, 05:53 AM #6
I've tried all of that.... I'm gnna try to use psn store versions of the games and see it they work.... Please skype me dude so I can figure this out...

Thanks
Waffa

if you use psn store versions, make sure to use PSNDL for the games. It's an updated version of PSN Stuff. Google it, since it's not on this forum.
09-16-2014, 06:11 AM #7
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
if you use psn store versions, make sure to use PSNDL for the games. It's an updated version of PSN Stuff. Google it, since it's not on this forum.

Yeah that's what I'm using... Can you skype txt me so I can ask you a few more questions. Thanks
Waffa
09-16-2014, 06:13 AM #8
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader

I'm wondering where do the psn store games go in the ps3 root... Like is it gnna be in the games folder on the dev_hdd0 folder?
09-16-2014, 07:18 AM #9
I'm wondering where do the psn store games go in the ps3 root... Like is it gnna be in the games folder on the dev_hdd0 folder?

Just add MugenTsukuyomi That's my skype. It'll be in the hdd0 folder, but the games are going to be in the form of .pkg files. You will need reactpsn, perhaps PSNpatch to use them. Many of these games come with .rap files, which can be installed via reactpsn or psnpatch. the games should be on the root of the usb drive, like any other .pkg file. while the rap files are in a folder labeled exdata.
09-16-2014, 12:57 PM #10
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Just add MugenTsukuyomi That's my skype. It'll be in the hdd0 folder, but the games are going to be in the form of .pkg files. You will need reactpsn, perhaps PSNpatch to use them. Many of these games come with .rap files, which can be installed via reactpsn or psnpatch. the games should be on the root of the usb drive, like any other .pkg file. while the rap files are in a folder labeled exdata.

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.... They quit downloading so I had to start em again this morning lol I have reactpsn.... So what I do is copy the pkg files and the folder containing the rap files to the root of my usb hdd then I install pkg files.... Then I make user called "aa" then open reactpsn and then after it restarts I'm good to go right? Let me know if any of that sounded off to you..
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
I added you on Skype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo