Post: Urgent please help!! Can't load games with Multiman!
09-15-2014, 10:56 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got my cfw ps3 and I open up Multiman and try running my games I installed to internal hdd and I get an error.... My disc drive is screwed but I don't think that mattered in multiman... My skype is WAFFAHOUSE please txt me and let me know what to do to fix this asap! I'm pretty lost at this point!
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
Any help is greatly appreciated!
I'm on rogereo 4.50 cex
09-16-2014, 07:12 PM #11
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.... They quit downloading so I had to start em again this morning lol I have reactpsn.... So what I do is copy the pkg files and the folder containing the rap files to the root of my usb hdd then I install pkg files.... Then I make user called "aa" then open reactpsn and then after it restarts I'm good to go right? Let me know if any of that sounded off to you..
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
I added you on Skype

I followed a tutorial off of S7S. You can google the post if you want. But basically, if you don't activate it, you'll get the "activate license" error, or you just get a demo. Make a user account named aa, yes. Don't use a psn account on it. Make sure your rap files are in a folder on your usb called exdata, then just run reactpsn while on aa. When your PS3 comes back on, it the username for aa will change to how many rap files were installed. But of course that only helps for games that needed rap files. Many games require much simpler process. Make sure you now how all the games installed. Then go on to reactpsn on the account you want to play the games with, while it's running, continue to keep pressing or hold the O button, until it goes back to the xmb menu. If you're on DEX, make sure you're console id is restored before activating the games. Some games, like DCUO require online, and if you activated the game before restoring console id, then you'll keep getting an error. So yeah, i guess:

1. Run reactpsn on aa account.
2. Install games
3. Go to PSNpatch, press L2, then start, and let the system patch any games to 4.46 fw, so to avoid the 009 error Winky Winky
4. Run reactpsn on the account you want whilst have console id restored (Not necessary to have it restored, but recommended, if you want to play online-only games Winky Winky ), and keep pressing circle or hold it down while it runs.
5. Choose the game you want to play.
6. Have fun.
7. ???
8. Profit.
09-16-2014, 11:01 PM #12
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
I followed a tutorial off of S7S. You can google the post if you want. But basically, if you don't activate it, you'll get the "activate license" error, or you just get a demo. Make a user account named aa, yes. Don't use a psn account on it. Make sure your rap files are in a folder on your usb called exdata, then just run reactpsn while on aa. When your PS3 comes back on, it the username for aa will change to how many rap files were installed. But of course that only helps for games that needed rap files. Many games require much simpler process. Make sure you now how all the games installed. Then go on to reactpsn on the account you want to play the games with, while it's running, continue to keep pressing or hold the O button, until it goes back to the xmb menu. If you're on DEX, make sure you're console id is restored before activating the games. Some games, like DCUO require online, and if you activated the game before restoring console id, then you'll keep getting an error. So yeah, i guess:

1. Run reactpsn on aa account.
2. Install games
3. Go to PSNpatch, press L2, then start, and let the system patch any games to 4.46 fw, so to avoid the 009 error Winky Winky
4. Run reactpsn on the account you want whilst have console id restored (Not necessary to have it restored, but recommended, if you want to play online-only games Winky Winky ), and keep pressing circle or hold it down while it runs.
5. Choose the game you want to play.
6. Have fun.
7. ???
8. Profit.

So I'm installing pkg right now... Please messege me on skype I added you I think. My skype is waffahouse
Thanks a lot man really helpful!
Waffa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo