02-04-2013, 03:20 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

evasi0n - iOS 6.x Jailbreak

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1

Requirements

-5 minutes of your time!

-A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)

-An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)

-A USB cable to connect the device to the computer

Important! Read me!

-Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.

-Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.

-Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?

-If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.

//Updated with newer versions.
Last edited by Alt ; 03-05-2013 at 10:46 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

bogenog, Flamby, Jared, thomaslop08, xSoulEdge, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-04-2013, 05:09 PM #2
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
oh no!

Pageview limit exceeded
We are sorry, but this site has exceeded its page view limit at this time. Please try again later. For more information, see Google Sites help.
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Kelly
oh no!

Pageview limit exceeded
We are sorry, but this site has exceeded its page view limit at this time. Please try again later. For more information, see Google Sites help.

Works for me :S
02-04-2013, 05:26 PM #4
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Works for me :S

is this for everyone yes ? because i hear that theres different ones for different regions ( maybe false information )
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by jimmymc12 View Post
is this for everyone yes ? because i hear that theres different ones for different regions ( maybe false information )

Links are taken from their website. I don't think there's ones for different regions though.
02-04-2013, 07:03 PM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by another user
Works for me

In case people have trouble downloading the application via their website, here it is uploaded to Medafire. Extract the files, and run as administrator.

The following 3 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Alt, xBazille, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-04-2013, 09:54 PM #7
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
In case people have trouble downloading the application via their website, here it is uploaded to Medafire. Extract the files, and run as administrator.

I'm knew to this stuff, But iv plugged my iPod into my Laptop, And i click on Evasi0n program and it wont let me click on Jailbreak?:S
02-04-2013, 10:15 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by BennyBanks View Post
I'm knew to this stuff, But iv plugged my iPod into my Laptop, And i click on Evasi0n program and it wont let me click on Jailbreak?:S

Are you on 6.1?
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM #9
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Are you on 6.1?

Yes, iOS 6.1
02-04-2013, 10:17 PM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Time to jailbreak my iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo