Post: [HACK] CSR Racing [ All Versions ] no Jailbreak needed !
05-13-2013, 07:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been searching for a hack for this game for along time but i didn't find any, but now i found out a way and decided to share it with the NGU community hope you like it Smile

Links:
FunBox software: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Windows: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Mac: You must login or register to view this content.

How to :
1: Remove the game multitasking

2: Open iFunBox and connect your iDevice to your PC / Mac

3: Click on the tab iFunBox Classic and follow the following path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp

4: Drag the file "user ......" on your desktop ( the ..... are numbers for your user )

5: Open the Hack file and click "csrprofilefix" to open the application

6: When it is open, click on "Open" tab and locate the file that you dragged before on your desktop that is named "user ....."

7: Change now the value of "goea" (gold coins) to 999999999 and the "CAEA" value (money) to 999999999. ( or any amount you want ) X_X:y:

8: Then click on "Generate Hash And Write"

9: Now drag the file that was on your desk in iFunBox (path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp)

10: Don't forget to Respring, before restarting your application.

11: You can go into your CSR Racing application and enjoy the hack ... Happy :fyea:
[/COLOR]
Last edited by iTz-Selver-Zz ; 07-02-2014 at 02:03 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to iTz-Selver-Zz for this useful post:

blindcutie, pimpin01, Relms12345, riggstq, xXGMLO2Xx
11-10-2013, 11:32 AM #47
on my s2 not working, same gold,cash.
12-05-2013, 03:27 AM #48
How come after the file is done, I go back to the beginning of the game? With the Mustang tutorial. Anyone can explain that?
12-06-2013, 10:22 PM #49
zecaben
League Champion
Originally posted by wolf View Post
I have been searching for a hack for this game for along time but i didn't find any, but now i found out a way and decided to share it with the NGU community hope you like it Smile

Links:
FunBox software: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Windows: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack file for Mac: You must login or register to view this content.

How to :
1: Remove the game multitasking

2: Open iFunBox and connect your iDevice to your PC / Mac

3: Click on the tab iFunBox Classic and follow the following path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp

4: Drag the file "user ......" on your desktop ( the ..... are numbers for your user )

5: Open the Hack file and click "csrprofilefix" to open the application

6: When it is open, click on "Open" tab and locate the file that you dragged before on your desktop that is named "user ....."

7: Change now the value of "goea" (gold coins) to 999999999 and the "CAEA" value (money) to 999999999. ( or any amount you want ) X_X:y:

8: Then click on "Generate Hash And Write"

9: Now drag the file that was on your desk in iFunBox (path: Raw File System / Var / Mobile / Applications / CSR Racing / Library / Caches / pp)

10: Don't forget to Respring, before restarting your application.

11: You can go into your CSR Racing application and enjoy the hack ... Happy :fyea:
[/COLOR]

Video :

please watch in HD

I have a mac, and when I open csrprofilefix, it says there is an error, please help
12-12-2013, 06:48 PM #50
Default Avatar
yrizzy
really works gr8 stuffOutie
12-17-2013, 06:19 PM #51
Default Avatar
saxal
Hi.

Thank you for this topic. But, it doesn't work for me. I used to search all thetricks even possible to get some gold and coins in CSR Classics, but this one doesn't work, neither the last updated version nor an older one (1.0.1)
Each time I edit the "caoa" and "goea" and come back to the game, it starts at the very beginning, like if it was the first time I launch the game.

The fact is, CSRprofilefix do recognize my current gold and coin when I try to edit it. But when I edit it and come back to the game, each time I loose all what I did in the game and start back from the very beginning.

Please, give me a help, It drives me crazy!!

Thank you.
12-18-2013, 12:16 PM #52
Default Avatar
saxal
:( Up! :(
12-20-2013, 03:02 PM #53
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Does not work. But it's ok. In this section, dead shit will remain here until the following year.
01-15-2014, 10:27 PM #54
I require the link to get csrprofilefix i got ifunbox copied the hacked file but dont know from where to get the csrprofile fix plz anyone help me

Regards
Jeff_batison

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
03-11-2014, 12:05 AM #55
I am using windows 8 and when I try to use the csrprofilefix it says it cant find an application to use it.

Help Please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo