Post: New & Easy Method: Instagram Followers and Likes (LEGIT & FREE) - Jailbreak Required
03-15-2014, 03:56 AM #1
Gemi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get Instagram Followers

Step 1. Download FollowHero, from the app store.
Step 2. Go into Cydia and add this source: system.in-appstore.com/repo
Step 3. Go into your settings and enable in-appstore.
Step 4. Open up FollowHero, Go to the "Earn Coins" tab, then, in the top right corner, tap the Yellow circle with a red star inside (those are your coins).
Step 5. Tap the "$49.99" button beside "Buy 25,000 coins"
Step 6. When it prompts you for your password, press cancel.
Note: Repeat as many times as desired for as many coins as desired.
Step 7. Go to the get followers tab and use your coins to get followers!

How to get Instagram Likes

Step 1. Download LikeHero, from the app store.
Step 2. Go into Cydia and add this source: system.in-appstore.com/repo
Step 3. Go into your settings and enable in-appstore.
Step 4. Open up LikeHero.
Step 5. Click the green box that says "Go Pro/Earn FREE Coins", on the "Earn Coins" tab.
Step 6. Press "Become a Pro User $8.99", and when it prompts you for your password, press cancel (this is so it doesn't limit your likes/purchases).
Step 7. On the same screen that Step 6 is on, tap "Buy More Coins".
Step 8. Tap on the "$25.99" button beside "Buy 10,000 coins" and when prompted to type your password press cancel. (Repeat as desired)
Step 9. Go to the "Promote" tab, and press a picture of your choice, and press the amount of likes you request.
Enjoy Instagram Likes.

The likes method was taught to me as an alternative to a no longer working tutorial about how to get likes, by a user named You must login or register to view this content..
If anyone deserves credit for that I'm naming him to be the one.

The followers method, wasn't "founded" by me, but I just recently noticed the creators of LikeHero made the FollowHero app, and I used the same method as before. So thanks bloodyRambo211.

The following 5 users say thank you to Gemi for this useful post:

Bubblz_, Gold Star, Mr Grumpy, ResistTheMoon, XxModxX_XxModxX
03-15-2014, 06:00 AM #2
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks
03-15-2014, 08:03 AM #3
Approximately how long does it take to get the followers?Smile thanks
03-15-2014, 02:09 PM #4
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Thank you for this!
03-15-2014, 05:40 PM #5
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by lowedwin1 View Post
Approximately how long does it take to get the followers?Smile thanks

It takes like around 2-3 days just got to b patient lol.
03-16-2014, 02:58 AM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
When i use like hero i can only use the 100 likes button 5 times, and i half to wait 24 hours, is there any bypass for this ? its extremely annoying, and i end up only getting like 50-60 likes by the time I'm done using the 100 likes button 5 times (MAX)
if there is a way to get likes non stop please let me know i would appreciate it, and FLEX Doesn't work either, I've tried many things.
03-16-2014, 06:27 AM #7
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
It takes like around 2-3 days just got to b patient lol.

It's been a day now and I'm still at 0 followers.. It doesn't work :( do I have to be in the app waiting?
03-16-2014, 03:28 PM #8
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by lowedwin1 View Post
It's been a day now and I'm still at 0 followers.. It doesn't work :( do I have to be in the app waiting?

No it just happens out of random in 2-3 days like for me it happened when I was in school lol xD
03-16-2014, 03:30 PM #9
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
When i use like hero i can only use the 100 likes button 5 times, and i half to wait 24 hours, is there any bypass for this ? its extremely annoying, and i end up only getting like 50-60 likes by the time I'm done using the 100 likes button 5 times (MAX)
if there is a way to get likes non stop please let me know i would appreciate it, and FLEX Doesn't work either, I've tried many things.

Don't buy the 100 likes, just buy the 10 likes. You'll get 10 likes then buy it again. By the end u should get 200 likes before the likes come in slow
03-16-2014, 04:13 PM #10
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

use popu, you get way more followers and likes, check my instagram Calvin_Amacker , but you need to use flex2 from cydia to get unlimited coins and the no wait time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo