06-23-2014, 06:05 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yes its safe and untethered ( JB Devs have checked it ) and yes it works ( I have it on my iPad Mini and soon my iPhone )

Link to the D/L You must login or register to view this content. ( Mirror Link You must login or register to view this content. )Just windows atm will update once a mac version comes out

EDIT Mac Version is now out just go to the Pangu site and you will see it

EDIT 7.1.2 just came out .. it can be jailbroken

I'm on 7.1.1
EDIT 1: Done! What I did:

Make sure you have iTunes installed.

I edited my iPhone's date to June 2, 2014

Open the exe file

Click the black button to the right (also UNCHECK THE CHECKMARK where you see random characters and the "PP")

As soon as the "brush stroke" loading bar fills to 20%, the pangui app will come to your phone
Tap it

Select Continue

It will fill the loading brush stroke until 80% and your iTunes will open

Close it

Your device will reboot

When it opens again, wait for the brush stroke to complete to 100%

Your device will reboot once more

The exe will be finished 100%

The pangui app will be replaced with Cydia

Do your usual stuff by opening Cydia and continue with what you want to install by then.

Remember not all tweaks will work on 7.1.1 untill he devs update them. Everything ive installed so far is working ( Phantom, Activator ect ect

Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 06-30-2014 at 06:38 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Alt, A1, Angel., Anthony Cordero, AssClapper-130, banger26, BeatzYo, Budz, Cien, Cyb3r, Dannyman, DEradicator, DirtyBirD, Dixvn, DylanOc1, ErasedDev, FR0STBYTE, Gay For Satan, ImAzazel, Ismaeel74, J, Joel, Johnny_C, Karisma, klasicc, Kush Friendly, Deleted-User0000000012210, M0T1VAT10N, MayhemLobbiez, Modus, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, Mr.Alfredo, MrNiceGuyPsx, MymyMODDING, NGU Whale, Pat Stay, Pewp, primetime43, RatchetBooty, Reaper, Reyz, RTE, SlowGrind, Sting, surfingdude92, Suss101, T-Rex, Ciri, Tustin, U WOT M8, x5150xiZombie, xkoeckiiej, xScreamo!, zGooNzLobbies
06-24-2014, 09:22 PM #47
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Just upgraded to iOS 7.1.1 from 7.0.4 then jailbroke.

Everything works as it should, just installing my tweaks and stuff now.

Did u Do the MAC Version!? or Just Used Windows?
06-24-2014, 09:24 PM #48
yes now i can jailbreak my ipad
06-24-2014, 09:32 PM #49
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by Kush
I did this the other day and it worked fine but today I opened an app and my phone froze. I locked the screen trying to fix it and now its just a back screen... everything still works including the screen it just wont show anything.

that app its not working yet with that firmware jailbreak, enter in safe mode and delete the app
06-24-2014, 10:44 PM #50
zecaben
League Champion
if you have a mac use a virtual machine, video:

The following user thanked zecaben for this useful post:

CEO
06-25-2014, 01:30 AM #51
T-Rex
Error… Cat invasion!
I'm stuck on a Loop, Help?
06-25-2014, 02:03 AM #52
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Kush
I did this the other day and it worked fine but today I opened an app and my phone froze. I locked the screen trying to fix it and now its just a back screen... everything still works including the screen it just wont show anything.

you just need to turn the iphone off and on again and it should work
06-25-2014, 03:17 AM #53
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by Pixie
Yes its safe and untethered ( JB Devs have checked it ) and yes it works ( I have it on my iPad Mini and soon my iPhone )

Link to the D/L You must login or register to view this content. ( Mirror Link You must login or register to view this content. )Just windows atm will update once a mac version comes out

I'm on 7.1.1
EDIT 1: Done! What I did:

Make sure you have iTunes installed.

I edited my iPhone's date to June 2, 2014

Open the exe file

Click the black button to the right (also UNCHECK THE CHECKMARK where you see random characters and the "PP")

As soon as the "brush stroke" loading bar fills to 20%, the pangui app will come to your phone
Tap it

Select Continue

It will fill the loading brush stroke until 80% and your iTunes will open

Close it

Your device will reboot

When it opens again, wait for the brush stroke to complete to 100%

Your device will reboot once more

The exe will be finished 100%

The pangui app will be replaced with Cydia

Do your usual stuff by opening Cydia and continue with what you want to install by then.

Remember not all tweaks will work on 7.1.1 untill he devs update them. Everything ive installed so far is working ( Phantom, Activator ect ect

So this shit pisses me off. Currently on iOS 8 Beta 2. Apparently my itunes did not save a backup of iOS 7 before I went to 8 and it's saying their is no iOS 7 compatible icloud backups. You think apple would allow betas to now stop you from restoring atleast icloud backups from rolling back to a former iOS. So Pixie I ask you any loop hole around that you know of? Basially just want to save my Contacts and iMessage/Text Convos. I can always re-add apps and pictures. Would really love to go back to 7.1.1 because 8 is currently a pile of crashing trash. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! -Reaper
06-25-2014, 05:23 AM #54
SC58
Former Staff
You must login or register to view this content.

Been seeing this is real/fake yes the jb works fine but i heard it has spyware and don't by many people...

So to be honest if i was any of you all i wouldn't jb with this program :/

Wait until like redsn0w or something should be soon prob
06-25-2014, 09:56 AM #55
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by D
Did u Do the MAC Version!? or Just Used Windows?

I used my Windows desktop to jailbrake lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo