08-10-2014, 07:42 PM #1
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently Bought a Ipad Mini, The owner didnt have updated so when i updated it now says i need type in itunes account, when i put in mine says needs the account that was started with the ipad to begin with, so now... im stuck and i have no way of accessing because these people wont help me, return my call, gimmie the info and is there anyway to bypass this? please help! Message me or add me on skype: jjjjjrussell
08-10-2014, 07:50 PM #2
Originally posted by jjjjjrussell View Post
I currently Bought a Ipad Mini, The owner didnt have updated so when i updated it now says i need type in itunes account, when i put in mine says needs the account that was started with the ipad to begin with, so now... im stuck and i have no way of accessing because these people wont help me, return my call, gimmie the info and is there anyway to bypass this? please help! Message me or add me on skype: jjjjjrussell

You can do a full restore on the iPad, heres a little tut:
Things you need A laptop, A cable for your iPad, and iTunes installed.
1. Turn off iPad completely.
2. Connect the cable to your laptop (not to your iPad, yet)
3. Open iTunes
4. Now connect the cable to your iPad, and then as soon as it is connected, it will power on automatically, as soon as you see the Apple logo, hold down the home button until it shows a itunes logo and a cable on the iPad.
5. Go onto iTunes and it should say something like this: "iTunes has detected a iPad in recovery mode, you will need to restore the device to use it.
6. Now all you need to do is click the restore button, It might ask to update it also if its not on the latest firmware.

Hope this helps! Smile
08-10-2014, 07:55 PM #3
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Originally posted by NotALegitPlayer View Post
You can do a full restore on the iPad, heres a little tut:
Things you need A laptop, A cable for your iPad, and iTunes installed.
1. Turn off iPad completely.
2. Connect the cable to your laptop (not to your iPad, yet)
3. Open iTunes
4. Now connect the cable to your iPad, and then as soon as it is connected, it will power on automatically, as soon as you see the Apple logo, hold down the home button until it shows a itunes logo and a cable on the iPad.
5. Go onto iTunes and it should say something like this: "iTunes has detected a iPad in recovery mode, you will need to restore the device to use it.
6. Now all you need to do is click the restore button, It might ask to update it also if its not on the latest firmware.

Hope this helps! Smile

I have tried this is just resets ipad makes me activate it again, also ive tried jailbreaking whihc i cant do without activation, and yeah im stuck in a pickle
08-10-2014, 08:05 PM #4
I have tried this is just resets ipad makes me activate it again, also ive tried jailbreaking whihc i cant do without activation, and yeah im stuck in a pickle

What version is your iPad on?
08-10-2014, 08:08 PM #5
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Originally posted by NotALegitPlayer View Post
What version is your iPad on?

newest, i cant tell tho because i was in process of updating and when it restored that campe up so should be newest update
and its not backed up so i cant just re do that shit
08-10-2014, 08:10 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
newest, i cant tell tho because i was in process of updating and when it restored that campe up so should be newest update
and its not backed up so i cant just re do that shit

On my experience to get it work you must ask the seller about the first iTunes ID Account on the Mini iPad dude!
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM #7
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Originally posted by D
On my experience to get it work you must ask the seller about the first iTunes ID Account on the Mini iPad dude!

Yes i googled it and that seems to be the only way, but this lady ive been trying to get ahold of forever and shes ignoring me and wont answer me, i asked for the info in order to unlock the ipad and nothing..
08-10-2014, 10:12 PM #8
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
have you tried ducci .?
08-10-2014, 10:21 PM #9
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Originally posted by UnRatedGamer View Post
have you tried ducci .?

not sure what that is
08-10-2014, 10:33 PM #10
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Thank you Everyone, i Contacted Apple and Tricked Them into giving me the sign in email of the Apple ID of the old Users and i then looked at there facebook of the people who sold me the ipad, and i was able to answer the security questions based on there pictuures on facebook Smile haha i know im smart

The following 2 users say thank you to jjjjjrussell for this useful post:

A1, xkoeckiiej

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo