02-27-2016, 11:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will there be another jailbreak besides ios 9.0.2 and who or witch team will discover it??Geo
02-27-2016, 02:08 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by peepee123456789 View Post
Will there be another jailbreak besides ios 9.0.2 and who or witch team will discover it??Geo

There already is , just not a release.
I think tho it'll be a matter of time
03-02-2016, 12:55 PM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by peepee123456789 View Post
Will there be another jailbreak besides ios 9.0.2 and who or witch team will discover it??Geo

Short answer, yes there's gonna be another jailbreak.

Long answer, and hear me out until the end: There will be a new jailbreak release once Apple pushes the final version of iOS 9.3 to the public domain. At the minute, anyone who does have a potential jailbreak (iirc Pangu has a jailbreak for 9.2.1 & 9.3 beta) will be holding on to it for the sake of not "burning" (wasting) an exploit when there's a very good chance it'll still be there in the next major iOS 9 update. Going back into jailbreaking history (and to the iOS 4 days) when Chronic-Dev almost burned the SHAtter exploit until geohot came to the rescue by releasing the limera1n jailbreak & exploit code first (even though SHAtter still got burned).

In regards to whom will release the jailbreak first, nobody can answer that 100%. The best guess at this point would be either Pangu or TaiG as they have been the most active teams in recent times (and I believe Pangu already has an exploit for iOS 9.2.1 and above), but there's nothing to say another team couldn't drop an exploit first, before any of the known teams do. All I'll remind anyone to do is to make sure the jailbreak is legit before you download/run anything - it's times like now that hackers thrive off of jailbreakers, looking to free device by running anything linked on the internet. Don't trust anything until you can verify it's legit (check multiple news sites, /r/jailbreak, here etc.) and if you're in doubt, ask.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo