06-07-2016, 11:01 AM #1
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so if you play call of duty then you know that people will sometimes boot other people offline in order to win games....... I love playing CoC and ClashRoyale....... There has to be a way to boot the enemy offline (or at least crash there game) in game during a battle ..... But I've searched all over the Internet NOT ONE person HAS EVER thought of this idea I found nothing...... I could be on to something...... Or I could just be a complete idiot
06-08-2016, 07:22 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Tim
There's no way to tell the ipod that you're connecting via ethernet. More so, have fun hitting cell towers offline.

You must login or register to view this content.

Might actually entirely depend on what version of IOS you have but it looks doable.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Austin27186
06-09-2016, 03:00 AM #12
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.". Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died due to lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me-"Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Wow that hurts man.... I am just trying to find a way to Ddos players on Clash royale
06-09-2016, 03:04 AM #13
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post

Might actually entirely depend on what version of IOS you have but it looks doable.

So do you think it would be possible to pulled a players iP over a mobile Game such as Clash Royale.....
06-09-2016, 03:12 AM #14
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Austin27186 View Post
So do you think it would be possible to pulled a players iP over a mobile Game such as Clash Royale.....

Well ddosing people is something fgts do so if that's what you are, go nuts.
06-09-2016, 03:22 AM #15
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Well ddosing people is something fgts do so if that's what you are, go nuts.

I'm just wanting to know if it is possible
06-09-2016, 03:34 AM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup

No one is going to give you a straight answer because no likes when people do dumb shit like that. Figure it out yourself.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

JB
06-09-2016, 07:45 AM #17
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]

Already told you you're more likely to get the game server's IP and not the player's.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo