12-03-2016, 04:22 AM #1
xZSpirit_
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone tell me how to turn my iPhone into a hacking device or even if it's possible. I'm not talking the typical cydia and Iphone modifications. For example android has programs for pulling Ips, hacking wifi passwords and a booter. Please help! And thank you
12-03-2016, 10:47 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xZSpirit
Can someone tell me how to turn my iPhone into a hacking device or even if it's possible. I'm not talking the typical cydia and Iphone modifications. For example android has programs for pulling Ips, hacking wifi passwords and a booter. Please help! And thank you

This isn't watchdogs. Shít don't exist

The following 5 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

.Megann., iTruceFret, JB, MEGALELZ, TMT7
12-03-2016, 12:37 PM #3
buy a droplet and make a putty. After you get that downlaod an app called shelly and that is an aka booter.
12-03-2016, 10:11 PM #4
H4MZ4
Little One
You must login or register to view this content.

You can kill the internet connection of devices on the WiFi you are connected to.

Like go into a coffee shop with free WiFi and kill everyone's internet connection.
12-04-2016, 01:16 AM #5
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
pretty sure there used to be an aircrack-ng fork for iOS but i mean if you're wanting hax dream on
12-04-2016, 10:04 AM #6
KL9
★ NGU ★
Originally posted by xZSpirit
Can someone tell me how to turn my iPhone into a hacking device or even if it's possible. I'm not talking the typical cydia and Iphone modifications. For example android has programs for pulling Ips, hacking wifi passwords and a booter. Please help! And thank you

Like Huhu said, u can SSH into a droplet and use that as a booter. For cracking wifi passwords...don't even bother unless the router uses a default or something. Or maybe u can try to dictionary crack it I guess. And as far as kicking people off of a network goes, you can just use any ARP spoofing client and just restrict all packet flow which is essentially the same thing.

PM or quote me if u ever have any questions regarding these topics.
Last edited by KL9 ; 12-04-2016 at 10:06 AM.
12-05-2016, 02:34 PM #7
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post

Ahahahahahahah
12-23-2016, 05:06 AM #8
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post

I'm fucking dead :laughing:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo