10-19-2011, 01:19 AM #1
francois24
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so, i have an iphone 3g that i have tried to jailbreak...many times. i had a friend try and jailbreak it. and out of that, i have recieved my phone being stuck in recovery mode(by some miracle i got it out literally on pure luck), having a corrupt software, a loss in wifi, and just an all out spazzing of my phone. So, my question is, if im running 4.2.1 is there any site i can access straight from my phone(besides jailbreakme.com, 3.0 doesnt work for iphone 3g with 4.2.1 for whatever reason)?and the other question is is there any chance that if i DID successfully jailbreak it that it may restore my wifi?i appreciate any help i can get.
p.s. i have tried redsn0w twice i think and also greenp0ison, both didn't work at all.
10-19-2011, 01:33 AM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by francois24 View Post
so, i have an iphone 3g that i have tried to jailbreak...many times. i had a friend try and jailbreak it. and out of that, i have recieved my phone being stuck in recovery mode(by some miracle i got it out literally on pure luck), having a corrupt software, a loss in wifi, and just an all out spazzing of my phone. So, my question is, if im running 4.2.1 is there any site i can access straight from my phone(besides jailbreakme.com, 3.0 doesnt work for iphone 3g with 4.2.1 for whatever reason)?and the other question is is there any chance that if i DID successfully jailbreak it that it may restore my wifi?i appreciate any help i can get.
p.s. i have tried redsn0w twice i think and also greenp0ison, both didn't work at all.

You can use redsn0w here is a tutorial You must login or register to view this content. or if you use a Mac quote me I find you a tutorial for Mac. Smile
10-19-2011, 10:59 AM #3
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
so, i have an iphone 3g that i have tried to jailbreak...many times. i had a friend try and jailbreak it. and out of that, i have recieved my phone being stuck in recovery mode(by some miracle i got it out literally on pure luck), having a corrupt software, a loss in wifi, and just an all out spazzing of my phone. So, my question is, if im running 4.2.1 is there any site i can access straight from my phone(besides jailbreakme.com, 3.0 doesnt work for iphone 3g with 4.2.1 for whatever reason)?and the other question is is there any chance that if i DID successfully jailbreak it that it may restore my wifi?i appreciate any help i can get.

Dude I've had the same problem, I did it atleast 100 times, and in the end it worked with Redsn0w..
10-25-2011, 02:09 AM #4
Default Avatar
x iJB x
The wireless card may be damaged in the device which is causing the drop in wifi. My 3Gs has the same problem. Luckily, I have my i4 so I'm alright.
10-25-2011, 02:52 AM #5

dude just downgrade to 3.1.3 its a shit load easier and faster TRUST ME

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo