11-26-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my iphone wont turn on at all and the battery is fine it only goes on when you go to restore but even that doesnt work ive left it on for 3hours and it wouldnt restore ive even taken it to a phone shop where they have apple software to fix this stuff and it stopped at 98%. does anyone know how to fix this? when i try to turn it on nothing happens power button works to
11-26-2011, 08:12 PM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oneinfamous View Post
my iphone wont turn on at all and the battery is fine it only goes on when you go to restore but even that doesnt work ive left it on for 3hours and it wouldnt restore ive even taken it to a phone shop where they have apple software to fix this stuff and it stopped at 98%. does anyone know how to fix this? when i try to turn it on nothing happens power button works to

You better take it to one Apple Store because there's no other option after you do all that. :(
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM #3
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
You better take it to one Apple Store because there's no other option after you do all that. :(
yea but it got messed up because it was jailbroken
11-26-2011, 09:18 PM #4
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oneinfamous View Post
yea but it got messed up because it was jailbroken

Well you live in UK so I don't know but here in the US the jailbreak is legal what is illegal is Installous, you can check if that is the same in your country if the jailbreak is legal then the Apple Store is supposed to check it and fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo