11-29-2011, 01:09 AM #1
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I get an unknown error 3194 on iTunes when I try to update/restore. I don't have nearly enough time to look it up and stuff, so could someone find a good working (an up to date) tutorial on how to fix it?
I have a jailbroken iPhone 3GS.
11-29-2011, 03:14 AM #2
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by GangstaCupcake1 View Post
I get an unknown error 3194 on iTunes when I try to update/restore. I don't have nearly enough time to look it up and stuff, so could someone find a good working (an up to date) tutorial on how to fix it?

Same problem on iPhone 3GS iOS 5, tried editing hosts file and it doesn't work...so idk what to do either.
11-30-2011, 01:45 AM #3
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Bump. No one knows how to fix this?
11-30-2011, 02:04 AM #4
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
I get an unknown error 3194 on iTunes when I try to update/restore. I don't have nearly enough time to look it up and stuff, so could someone find a good working (an up to date) tutorial on how to fix it?

Are u trying to downgrade or restore back to iOS 5.. Cause u have to restore to iOS5.0.1 even if u have ur shsh blobs saved cause the shsh blobs dont work anymore.. :( also if u have tinyumbrella installed u might want 2 check ur settings are set on only.... Overwrite existing SHSH files on "Save SHSH" & When connecting a device prefer my custom device name over the name set on the device.. Everything else should be un-checked
11-30-2011, 02:31 AM #5
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Are u trying to downgrade or restore back to iOS 5.. Cause u have to restore to iOS5.0.1 even if u have ur shsh blobs saved cause the shsh blobs dont work anymore.. :( also if u have tinyumbrella installed u might want 2 check ur settings are set on only.... Overwrite existing SHSH files on "Save SHSH" & When connecting a device prefer my custom device name over the name set on the device.. Everything else should be un-checked

I was trying to restore to iOS 4.3.3, but even before that, I was trying to update to iOS 5.0.1 and still error 3194. And I don't have tinyumbrella.
11-30-2011, 02:46 AM #6
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
I was trying to restore to iOS 4.3.3, but even before that, I was trying to update to iOS 5.0.1 and still error 3194. And I don't have tinyumbrella.

If u were trying to restore to iOS 4.3.3 u need tinyumbrella... and if u cant restore/update to iOS 5.0.1.. i sugest re-installling itunes..
11-30-2011, 03:53 AM #7
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
If u were trying to restore to iOS 4.3.3 u need tinyumbrella... and if u cant restore/update to iOS 5.0.1.. i sugest re-installling itunes..

Re-installing doesn't work, seeing that I recently updated my computer which erased everything, so I reinstalled iTunes and it still didn't work. I'll get tinyumbrella tomorrow and see if that works
11-30-2011, 04:37 AM #8
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Re-installing doesn't work, seeing that I recently updated my computer which erased everything, so I reinstalled iTunes and it still didn't work. I'll get tinyumbrella tomorrow and see if that works

Tinyumbrella not working for me i have same problem as you tho...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo