12-08-2011, 09:21 AM #1
maasterof163
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i was wondering how i can make an app, atleast an game thx if somebody can tell me :rolleyes:
12-08-2011, 10:32 AM #2
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by maasterof163 View Post
Hey i was wondering how i can make an app, atleast an game thx if somebody can tell me :rolleyes:
You need xCode(for paid developers only) and a Mac.
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM #3
zIJORD4NIz
Are you high?
are u going to code a app and u need a apple to make a app
12-08-2011, 07:46 PM #4
maasterof163
Bounty hunter
oh ok .... :'( thx
12-09-2011, 12:27 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
You need xCode(for paid developers only) and a Mac.

There is one alternative for Windows that is legal but they charge around 499.99 for the software. Expensive shit...

I forget the name though. Looked it up a couple months ago.
12-09-2011, 12:48 AM #6
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
There is one alternative for Windows that is legal but they charge around 499.99 for the software. Expensive shit...

I forget the name though. Looked it up a couple months ago.

Wow thats a bit expensive... Anyways xCode is pretty good, too bad is mac only :( Last time I used it was on my hackingtosh pc and the app crashed :p Coding is not for me lol Happy
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Wow thats a bit expensive... Anyways xCode is pretty good, too bad is mac only :( Last time I used it was on my hackingtosh pc and the app crashed :p Coding is not for me lol Happy

Ohh, well I want to make some sort of app. I'm giving Java a try as my computer can't support XNA so my current level in C# is going to stay where it is until I can do what I want with C#, (Make games).

Java, I can make my own games and even load them onto phones, which is nice. Smile
12-09-2011, 04:49 AM #8
You can use Adobe Flash CS5 to make basic ones, but you will either need a jailbroken device to test it Smile or you need to buy a licence from Apple which is expensive :(
12-09-2011, 10:46 AM #9
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Ohh, well I want to make some sort of app. I'm giving Java a try as my computer can't support XNA so my current level in C# is going to stay where it is until I can do what I want with C#, (Make games).

Java, I can make my own games and even load them onto phones, which is nice. Smile

I started trying C# and gave up the first weeks. I like java because is a more understandable code, well at least for me... Winky Winky
12-09-2011, 11:49 PM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I started trying C# and gave up the first weeks. I like java because is a more understandable code, well at least for me... Winky Winky

Lol, I've started learning Java, I've found that a load of the crap in C# is the same as Java and vice versa. It's not hard at all to be honest, although I'm only just about to to get into application development as everything in Java that I know of is current console work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo