12-28-2011, 03:23 AM #1
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, my friend is paying me $45 to jailbreak his 5.0.1 itouch, and install all the best and most important apps and repositories onto it. If you are curious, hes filthy rich, but is grounded from his pc, so he cant jailbreak it himself. (BTW $10 of this is going to NGU for premium:P) Anyways, what are some of the best underground jailbreak apps to get? Im familiar with most of the popular apps, but hes really into cool games, which ive never even touched the games section on cydia :P Anyways I'd like your pic of the best apps for a jailbroken itouch. Btw, money is not an issue, so if its a paid app, i can still get it.
12-30-2011, 01:59 AM #2
scrollig board and folder enhancer
12-30-2011, 05:11 AM #3
|SmokeNToke|
Do a barrel roll!
The best app from cydia would be Installous 4.0.
if i were you i would use GreenPois0n
01-01-2012, 09:42 AM #4
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by OFWGKT
Hey guys, my friend is paying me $45 to jailbreak his 5.0.1 itouch, and install all the best and most important apps and repositories onto it. If you are curious, hes filthy rich, but is grounded from his pc, so he cant jailbreak it himself. (BTW $10 of this is going to NGU for premium:P) Anyways, what are some of the best underground jailbreak apps to get? Im familiar with most of the popular apps, but hes really into cool games, which ive never even touched the games section on cydia :P Anyways I'd like your pic of the best apps for a jailbroken itouch. Btw, money is not an issue, so if its a paid app, i can still get it.

Tell your friend I'll jailbreak for half the price :P (also if you were really friends he wouldn't be paying you)
btw my favorite app is dreamboard
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM #5
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by OFWGKT
Hey guys, my friend is paying me $45 to jailbreak his 5.0.1 itouch, and install all the best and most important apps and repositories onto it. If you are curious, hes filthy rich, but is grounded from his pc, so he cant jailbreak it himself. (BTW $10 of this is going to NGU for premium:P) Anyways, what are some of the best underground jailbreak apps to get? Im familiar with most of the popular apps, but hes really into cool games, which ive never even touched the games section on cydia :P Anyways I'd like your pic of the best apps for a jailbroken itouch. Btw, money is not an issue, so if its a paid app, i can still get it.

Use redsn0w to jailbreak his ipod.. Then install Installous from the You must login or register to view this content. That will get him any game he wants from the appstore free.. Then you probably want iAP Cracker so he can get any In-app purchases free.. Heres the source for that: You must login or register to view this content. Then u can install the usual things if he wants.. Winterboard, Springtomize 2, Sbsettings, iFile
01-01-2012, 11:40 PM #6
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!

SB Settings
Alert Artist
Android Lock XT
Barrel 2
Bigify+
BytaFont
Ifile
Installous
SleepFX