Post: iPhone 5 Jailbroken with evasi0n Problems (Battery & Springboard Issues)
04-04-2013, 10:32 PM #1
modernuser
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU members,

I was wondering if any of you wonderful, god-like, amazing, and sexy beings of life know how to fix this lil' problems o' mine.

I have an iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2), jailbroken with evasi0n's newest jailbreak program for iPhone/iPad devices running on iOS 6.1.2.

I have had my iPhone 5 jailbroken since the moment evasi0n released their wonderful program to for public usage, but just now have had many problems with my jailbroke iDevice.

---Issue #1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My battery icon/battery percentage icon will display at the same percentage ALL THE TIME!!! (well... you know... until it DIES!!!!! XD)

---Issue #2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iPhone 5 randomly crashes (mostly on cydia & cydia apps).

---Issue #3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evasi0n's newest program won't allow me to re-jailbreak my iOS Version 6.1.2 iPhone 5! An error message pops up on the program when I plug in my iPhone saying something along the lines of, "Your device's iOS version is not able to be jailbroken."

WTF...

MY iOS is 6.1.2! EVASI0N'S NEWEST PROGRAM SUPPORTS THIS iOS 6.1.2!!!! AGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance to anyone that offers some helpful advice on how to resolve my iProblem.

-Chris Parker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

I have my SHSH Blobs saved since I bought my iPhone 5, but I'm almost sure you can't restore SHSH Blobs on A5 Chip devices (such as my iPhone 5).

04-10-2013, 07:20 AM #11
Try restoring your iPhone and re-jailbreak it again, this is what i did to my iPhone 5 (6.1.2) and it worked like a charm. if your scared of loosing all your photos, apps and contacts, just back them up with icloud!
04-10-2013, 09:48 PM #12
modernuser
NextGenUpdate Elite
if I restore it, won't it update me to the iOS Apple is currently signing (6.1.3)?
Originally posted by Bassnecter
Try restoring your iPhone and re-jailbreak it again, this is what i did to my iPhone 5 (6.1.2) and it worked like a charm. if your scared of loosing all your photos, apps and contacts, just back them up with icloud!
04-10-2013, 11:56 PM #13
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
This is why i used redSnow Someone told evasion wasn't the Best and In there own words they said "redsnow is the sh*t"
04-11-2013, 02:40 AM #14
modernuser
NextGenUpdate Elite
but redsn0w doesn't work with a6 chip devices...such as the new iPad and iPhone 5... i have the iPhone 5, thus redsn0w can't do s!it to my iPhone 5..... Not Happy or Sad
04-11-2013, 08:42 AM #15
SataQ
Space Ninja
Originally posted by zMad
This is why i used redSnow Someone told evasion wasn't the Best and In there own words they said "redsnow is the sh*t"

I like Evasion it's fast and easy you just have to wait for a stable build.
04-11-2013, 08:58 PM #16
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SataQ View Post
I like Evasion it's fast and easy you just have to wait for a stable build.
waiting is a problem with me im not Good with waiting.I Tried Evasion the first time it was crap,To me it screwed me over from my POV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo