04-09-2013, 05:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i've got a 3rd gen jailbroken ipod touch, and it's on V.3 something and i can't downgrade restore or unjailbreak I've tried many tools, so it's been a while since i had used it and i came back to it today and realized i had installed a custom lock, it is a pac man arena where you drag the pac man around, i have now forgotten my path and cannot acsess it when i try to restore on itunes it will give me an error can anybody help!

Thanks NGU!
04-09-2013, 07:31 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by XiZOwnage View Post
So i've got a 3rd gen jailbroken ipod touch, and it's on V.3 something and i can't downgrade restore or unjailbreak I've tried many tools, so it's been a while since i had used it and i came back to it today and realized i had installed a custom lock, it is a pac man arena where you drag the pac man around, i have now forgotten my path and cannot acsess it when i try to restore on itunes it will give me an error can anybody help!

Thanks NGU!

Have you tried tinyumbrella - You must login or register to view this content.
04-09-2013, 07:43 PM #3
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
So i've got a 3rd gen jailbroken ipod touch, and it's on V.3 something and i can't downgrade restore or unjailbreak I've tried many tools, so it's been a while since i had used it and i came back to it today and realized i had installed a custom lock, it is a pac man arena where you drag the pac man around, i have now forgotten my path and cannot acsess it when i try to restore on itunes it will give me an error can anybody help!

Thanks NGU!

Have you try restoring/ updating to the latest Firmware? It can't go to IOS 6 for sure so you can still jailbreak it at 5.1.1 untethered with redsnow. Apple should still be signing it with 3rd gen Ipods
Originally posted by another user
Have you tried tinyumbrella - The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella

That will only work if he has a backed up SHSH Blob other than that he is going to get a whole lots of error with Itunes. <----- This was hell for me :p
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM #4
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Have you try restoring/ updating to the latest Firmware? It can't go to IOS 6 for sure so you can still jailbreak it at 5.1.1 untethered with redsnow. Apple should still be signing it with 3rd gen Ipods

That will only work if he has a backed up SHSH Blob other than that he is going to get a whole lots of error with Itunes. <----- This was hell for me :p

I've tried upgrading downgrading nothing : / any way to revert lockscreens?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I've tried no luck any help with the lock screen?
04-10-2013, 05:11 PM #5
was the pac man lockscreen a tweak from cydia?
If so then you need to goto cydia packages find pacman lockscreen theme ect then modify then uninstall.
Hope this helps Smile
04-10-2013, 06:08 PM #6
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
I've tried upgrading downgrading nothing : / any way to revert lockscreens?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I've tried no luck any help with the lock screen?

Originally posted by willywonker97 View Post
was the pac man lockscreen a tweak from cydia?
If so then you need to goto cydia packages find pacman lockscreen theme ect then modify then uninstall.
Hope this helps

Have you try it via Recovery mode? If it is still lock in recovery mode and the app/utility was downloaded via Cydia like willywonker97 said which should've been removed when you do a restore than you have to SSH the ipod and manually remove it your self.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo