05-21-2013, 11:33 AM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,
I have been searching around for a while on Clash Of Clans modding/glitching, and have found a couple of things.
1. You CANNOT edit the CSV files in the main directory of the game. The game detects the alter and says client and server are out of date.

2. Every CSV file in the directory points to an SC file in another directory. Nobody knows so far how to decrypt these or edit these. I have tried but I can't seem to figure it out either.

3. With the minor hack that has been released for the better game finder and the gold amount for each match, they use the binary file in the Clash Of Clans.app folder. (Clash of Clans file) This can be edited using IDA Pro, but for some reason I can't get it to decrypt correctly.

So, my question is to you guys: Does anyone want to help figuring out how to decrypt the binary, or edit it in IDA? Comment below if you have enough knowledge to assist in this. I have taken eboots apart before, used HxD and IDA to sort through the offsets and values ad alter them. The difference is, that was an eboot, this is a binary.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the information, and hope you can help in creating some sort of mod. Thanks,
~JHD~

UPDATE
I have been able to succesfully decrypt the IPA using Clutch and MobileTerminal. I then took the Clash Of Clans Binary file and opened it in IDA Pro 6.1 I need some IDA savvy people to help me with the values and stuff. I am getting closer Happy
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 05-28-2013 at 11:42 PM.
05-26-2013, 01:51 PM #2
There's not a huge amount that I can do to help, as I wasn't even able to apply the minor hack- it just told me that the game needed updating. But anything I can do to help, I will do. Clash of Clans must be the most elusive app to hack.
05-26-2013, 10:18 PM #3
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
is that game fun.. should try it out
05-27-2013, 12:57 AM #4
DiGiTaLNiCk
Save Point
just had a look at the current binary file in IDA and yeah its encrypted. I know of a guy who has successfully done it and has been able to edit the file using IDApro. He holds tutorial and classes for IDA pro and iosgame hacking so I have sent in an app and hopefully he includes me into the tutorials.

He made a video of him modding and then injecting the binary file of the V2.44 Clash of clans. As you can see, 8000 builders:

The following user thanked DiGiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM #5
cluc
Save Point
Is anyone using imodgame through Cydia?

- Currently a lot of people are asking to thank them so they can get points, any thanks will only get 50 points.
- If we as a group thank 1 person so they can get the appropriate points, then they can enable Clash of Clans search hack.

Once that is done, they can use ifile and go into the Clash of Clans app and copy the binary file and post it for everyone to use.

I've currently got 50 points and cannot thank anyone, my ID is 175418 (if you decide to thank), Clash of Clans requires 200 points, so I'm basically 3 thanks away.
05-28-2013, 11:43 PM #6
DiGiTaLNiCk
Save Point
Originally posted by cluc View Post

- Currently a lot of people are asking to thank them so they can get points, any thanks will only get 50 points.
- If we as a group thank 1 person so they can get the appropriate points, then they can enable Clash of Clans search hack.

Once that is done, they can use ifile and go into the Clash of Clans app and copy the binary file and post it for everyone to use.

I've currently got 50 points and cannot thank anyone, my ID is 175418 (if you decide to thank), Clash of Clans requires 200 points, so I'm basically 3 thanks away.

doesnt work like that
05-29-2013, 01:06 AM #7
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.

It's not worth it. I have it, and it's garbage. There is like 2 minor changes you can make with it :/
05-30-2013, 01:49 AM #8
cluc
Save Point
Thanks DiGiTaLNiCk and JHD Productions, I didn't know how the imodgame works, thanks for clarifying. (no I can remove it) haha
05-30-2013, 03:08 AM #9
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Thanks DiGiTaLNiCk and JHD Productions, I didn't know how the imodgame works, thanks for clarifying. (no I can remove it) haha

Yeah man, no problem Smile
05-30-2013, 06:05 AM #10
DiGiTaLNiCk
Save Point
Originally posted by JHD
Yeah man, no problem Smile

nice job mate on your progress !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo