06-16-2013, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What would you guys like to see improve in the next beta?
Any suggestions towards Apple?
06-17-2013, 12:10 AM #2
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
Battery life, the over heating issue, keyboard lag/general lag, brightness issue when using the timer. I do realize that most of these things will be overlooked since it is still a Beta and not meant for everyday use. The point of a Beta is just for developers to make sure their apps work with the new coding of the os.
06-17-2013, 05:49 AM #3
Originally posted by Sterg View Post
Battery life, the over heating issue, keyboard lag/general lag, brightness issue when using the timer. I do realize that most of these things will be overlooked since it is still a Beta and not meant for everyday use. The point of a Beta is just for developers to make sure their apps work with the new coding of the os.

That's true, hopefully beta 2 will be less laggy. Do you still have beta 1 running ?
06-17-2013, 10:36 AM #4
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Fuck beta get golden master.
06-17-2013, 11:41 AM #5
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
Originally posted by ImDJD View Post
That's true, hopefully beta 2 will be less laggy. Do you still have beta 1 running ?

Yup, some of my apps don't even work anymore lol.
06-17-2013, 12:55 PM #6
Originally posted by Sterg View Post
Yup, some of my apps don't even work anymore lol.

Thats why I it off my phone, two many apps were crashing.
06-17-2013, 02:18 PM #7
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
more stability, i have a lot of lagg on my iphone 4s Not Happy or Sad, i do not want my iphone 4s to be the next iphone 3g...
also a few bugs with whatsapp, like a dissapearing message bar :P
06-19-2013, 12:14 AM #8
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
more stability, i have a lot of lagg on my iphone 4s Not Happy or Sad, i do not want my iphone 4s to be the next iphone 3g...
also a few bugs with whatsapp, like a dissapearing message bar :P

I see, I'm pretty sure a lot will be fixed in the next beta Smile
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM #9
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Otis

when the release of iphone 5s which will have a bigger screen and with the new IOS7 look so sexy,
Running the ios7 on my iphone 4s not alot of lag, but a daily use from app to app, the multitasker is almost a pain in the ass.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo