08-23-2014, 06:17 PM #1
Steve
Ex-News Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys I've tried many of different things and have searched the web and this new iPod I got has me stumped. I found an iPod at work in the parking lot and nobody claimed it in X amount of days so my boss let me have it. Well the old user has it locked with his Apple ID and I can't get around it I've put it in recovery mode and restored it but when I go to set it up like a new iPod it asks for the old users email & password and it's stuck at the activation screen. It won't let me go any further without his info. I just want to know if there is a way I can get it back to it's factory settings and have a new iPod or do I just have a fancy paper weight now?

Also it is the newest iPod I believe. It has the new plug in on the bottom that the iPhone 5's have. Any help would be much appreciated!
08-24-2014, 07:14 PM #2
Originally posted by Steve View Post
Ok guys I've tried many of different things and have searched the web and this new iPod I got has me stumped. I found an iPod at work in the parking lot and nobody claimed it in X amount of days so my boss let me have it. Well the old user has it locked with his Apple ID and I can't get around it I've put it in recovery mode and restored it but when I go to set it up like a new iPod it asks for the old users email & password and it's stuck at the activation screen. It won't let me go any further without his info. I just want to know if there is a way I can get it back to it's factory settings and have a new iPod or do I just have a fancy paper weight now?

Also it is the newest iPod I believe. It has the new plug in on the bottom that the iPhone 5's have. Any help would be much appreciated!

There's a website called hackiphone.com / .me, They do this service to unlock it for u, but im not sure tho if u dont know the email, and if they'll still do it , but give it a try

The following user thanked l-Red-Clown-l for this useful post:

Steve
08-24-2014, 11:18 PM #3
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Thanks man I'll look into it & give it a try
09-02-2014, 06:43 AM #4
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by Steve View Post
Thanks man I'll look into it & give it a try

have you considered jailbreaking it, with the current tool, and its possible since all current ios version are jailbreakable to my knowledge. and if you dont want to keep it after you do so, just do a factory reset, and you have a new ipod Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo