02-13-2015, 02:21 AM #1
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have bought this IPhone 6 and it was reported stolen. I know dumbest thing to do but is there a way to unlock the IMEI ? I need to unlock it so I can activate the phone. I know there are softwares out to do it but I see they have to be bought . :madsal:
02-13-2015, 11:37 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
I have bought this IPhone 6 and it was reported stolen. I know dumbest thing to do but is there a way to unlock the IMEI ? I need to unlock it so I can activate the phone. I know there are softwares out to do it but I see they have to be bought . :madsal:

There are websites out there which claim to unlock your device and do charge. However I don't know how legit it is.
02-14-2015, 02:42 PM #3
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post
There are websites out there which claim to unlock your device and do charge. However I don't know how legit it is.

I'm going to try to sell it, nothing I can do with it now Snail
03-23-2015, 04:55 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
wouldnt worry about it being legit if its a stolen phone Winky Winky

I'm saying how legit they are as in paying for a service and not doing it.
04-18-2015, 04:38 PM #5
It's near on impossible to UNBLOCK a IMEI!

Unless u know someone what works for that phone provider of that network what can do it. There is another way that's if your Top fucking notch at hacking in that field!

Other option u sell it to someone overseas as that way they can Use it, IMEI block don't work out of the country it was blocked in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo