04-20-2015, 07:46 AM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I downloaded an app on Cydia called 'Awesome faceisk Pie'. It is a clean-up utility like iCleaner but so much better. It allows you to delete more unwanted data from your phone than just temp data. I managed to clean up to 5gb of unneeded data in my phone and was actually surprised by its outcome.

Basically, on the important files it doesn't give you the option to delete because of obvious outcome that will happen, so in fairness the files what you can delete, I assumed that they weren't important. So I carried on deleting unnecessary files, this is where the I dun goofed. I came to a category called 'Other' it led to a directory similar to 'private/usr/some random files i didn't know' and 'private/var/some random files i didnt know', So of course I deleted them, I restarted the app and while it was scanning the files again, it came up (null) for every category and I thought it was a glitch so I tried to go to Cydia to uninstall and it came up and error what I have never seen before, Im not sure what the error was so I went to Cydia Errors wiki and this looked familiar 'You must login or register to view this content.' So I think this was it, I thought this was another glitch so I rebooted my phone and now it is stuck in an infinite boot loop. I have tried to get into safe mode and no substrate mode but no luck.

Any help or have I dun goofed bad and have to restore my phone through iTunes? Them feels

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Snoop
04-20-2015, 07:47 AM #2
Code
Banned
i think you dun goofed Upside Down Stare

The following user thanked Code for this useful post:

ModaTron
04-20-2015, 09:08 AM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Squid

Restoring through iTunes would be the worst decision to take.
8.1.2* Winky Winky
I have a theme on so the boot logo isn't the apple so they will know.

Apparently Semi Restore tool works, so I will have to try that, if not restoring via iTunes would be my only solution. :(

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Snoop
04-25-2015, 09:01 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Squid
Can you restore via iTunes?

Try and reinstall 8.1.3 firmware?

If not take to apple store but dont mention its jailbroken :dumb:

inb4 arrested :fa:

You won't get arrested for having a jailbreak lol. I've been into Apple with my iPhone a few times while having it jailbroken and they didn't bat an eye lid, I bet most of them are jailbroken too!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo