12-01-2010, 05:18 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lately there has been a high number of individual price check threads. To save space and time for everyone, please post your price request here and maybe an accumulation of requests will help everyone.

Please use the following format:

Game:
Format:
Trophies: Plat: Gold: Silver: Bronze:
Online Trophies:
Estimated Time:
Trophy Difficulty:

Thank you.

Special thank you to the_noob for help and guidance!
Last edited by jedt ; 12-02-2010 at 02:53 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

(Alex), BloodGlitch, DarkGeneRaL_, FoxkaZ, Gotham_Shadow, GUESTYYY, lalaland322, MBO, MysticDragon, REVeran, rexel, sendastunt, simmo_316, SinaStyLaInChaZ, skoiler, Smokin420, ThatEpicSomeone, vSaBoTeuR x, WorstShooter, xBHR, xixi9980, Yuki_240sx
01-10-2011, 04:39 AM #47
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
umm on the estimated time shouldn't it show the time the game can be accomplished instead of "ready to sync".

are you trying to sell the plat here mate? if so then i think that should be done in your shop bro and not here, this is a thread for price checking on games so you shouldn't be doing any selling here if that's what you're doing, but if not then the est. should be changed bro. i don't mean to be offensive or anything, i just thought i let you know that's all.

I want to know what its worth when its ready to sync and this thread is honestly useless as only regulars check this thread every once in awhile
01-10-2011, 05:38 AM #48
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I'll put an end to all price checks right now. Here is how. You do all the work. It takes your time and skill to accomplish platinum/100% on games. Charge people what is fair. Do not charge outrageous prices. End of story. End of all price checks with that one act of common sense. If you do not feel comfortable with your prices, then maybe lower them. If you are not getting any requests, then lower the price. That should solve all issues, or atleast it should. If there is still such difficulty determining prices, then these plats shouldn't be offered.

The following 6 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

-J-, D-Rock1, kMaan, Mercinarie, MysticDragon, Pho
01-10-2011, 11:52 PM #49
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by edge4eva32 View Post
I'll put an end to all price checks right now. Here is how. You do all the work. It takes your time and skill to accomplish platinum/100% on games. Charge people what is fair. Do not charge outrageous prices. End of story. End of all price checks with that one act of common sense. If you do not feel comfortable with your prices, then maybe lower them. If you are not getting any requests, then lower the price. That should solve all issues, or atleast it should. If there is still such difficulty determining prices, then these plats shouldn't be offered.

I agree totally mate, i have never understood the constant barrage of these price check threads we had before this thread. Trophy selling is like any other product, do u not just see what the competition is selling at...what consumers are expecting price wise. If u think its unfair prices consumers are demanding and it needs to be more, then dont do that plat until a decent offer comes. If you are asking more and demand is for slightly less and u think its reasonable, then do it.
U alone know how much is the limit of the amount u can drop to, and not anymore.

The following 3 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

-J-, Gotham_Shadow, Mercinarie
01-18-2011, 05:54 PM #50
elite-gamer
Bounty hunter
yeah i agree
Last edited by elite-gamer ; 01-18-2011 at 05:56 PM.
01-20-2011, 11:40 PM #51
the_jonath
Little One
Game: DJ Hero
Format: I have no idea what I have to write there
Trophies: 5 Star every songs on expert
Online Trophies: None
Estimated Time: No clue
Trophy Difficulty: You gotta be able to play DJ Hero on expert
01-21-2011, 06:31 PM #52
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Hey guys Im wondering how much burnout is worth

Game: Burnout Paradise
Format: 100% (Platinum + all DLC)
Trophies: Plat: 1 Gold: 4 Silver: 28 Bronze: 65 >> Total: 98
Online Trophies: 6 + 20 DLC
Estimated Time: 20-30 hours to platinum, more for DLC
Trophy Difficulty: 3.4/10
01-21-2011, 07:51 PM #53
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
Hey guys Im wondering how much burnout is worth

Game: Burnout Paradise
Format: 100% (Platinum + all DLC)
Trophies: Plat: 1 Gold: 4 Silver: 28 Bronze: 65 >> Total: 98
Online Trophies: 6 + 20 DLC
Estimated Time: 20-30 hours to platinum, more for DLC
Trophy Difficulty: 3.4/10

98 trophies should weigh it out to a good amount of cash. The difficulty will be a plus to you, the time allotted should as well because thats also a raise in the price. Maybe 30-40 USD?

The following user thanked HtD for this useful post:

kMaan
01-25-2011, 03:59 AM #54
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
lol I just read edge's post and he's right. I feel like I should sell for $50 at least cause I do have to put a lot of time into it and burnout is the game with the most trophies. Plus DLC cost A LOT
01-25-2011, 05:22 AM #55
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by HtD View Post
98 trophies should weigh it out to a good amount of cash. The difficulty will be a plus to you, the time allotted should as well because thats also a raise in the price. Maybe 30-40 USD?

wat if its just dlc trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo