04-16-2011, 05:17 PM #1
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First Shop to Have The "Layaway Plan"

Hello all and welcome to my Platinum and Trophy Shop, come in and take a look around Drinking Coffee I am a newly wed husband and a father so you know I got to keep my family happy first :y: So please be patient with me if I tell you I should have a game finished by a certain day and I am off by a day or two, please be patient and respectable. I do have a family and a life. Also too, my wife is a gamer (and she got mad skills, lol) Winky Winky

OVER 80+ SUCCESSFUL DEALS!!!

UPDATE!!!! Shop Is OPEN!!! Come on in folks!!

My Shop, My Rules....

Rules:

[1]Must have 100+ posts (no spamming)

[2]I never sync first without payment

[3]Payment must be made within 72 hours of completion of the trophies, or a dispute will be opened. Only exceptions are those that make an arrangement with me prior to a deal agreed upon.

[4]Please abide by the general rules of NGU. This should just be common sense.

[5]My prices are non-negotiable.

Payment options:
•Paypal (Preferred)(Must be sent as a "gift")
•Amazon.com Gift Cards (USA)
•No plat-4-plat (none at all, please don't ask or your message will be ignored)
•No vBux
[/color]

Games That I offer

Bayonetta -(only doing first come, first serve basis Bayonettas, time consuming and only accepting Paypal from now on or maybe a plat4plat, depending on what game it is)

Resident Evil 5 - Campaign or Desperate Escape and Lost In Nightmare (No VS Mode)

Heavy Rain - (currently not available)

Damnation - - doing this game with WorstShooter (we will need two accounts to do it on accordingly) Exclusive

The Walking Dead (series) Exclusive Only 4 Series is out right now...

Lollipop Chainsaw- not available

Dragon Age: Origins-

Dragon Age 2-

Ready 2 Sync

Dragon Age: Origins :y:

Dragon Age 2 -:y:[/b]
As of now I am accepting deals for Dragon Age 1 and Dragon Age 2 (anyone interested please PM me). Dragon Age 1 is very time consuming so I am only taking them 1 at a time

I will NOW require that you put down a "Non-refundable" deposit....this will ensure to hold a deal on the plat and/or wasting my time in earning the plat :bat:

Dragon Age 1 Slots Open (0/2)

Dragon Age 2 Slots Open (0/2)

For Dragon Age (and Bayonetta and Resident Evil 5) There is also a layaway plan too :y: Smile

Ok, so I keep getting asked "Why is Bayonetta so Hard and Time Consuming?" Well here it is...it explains here...and I have to say I am surprised that it went from a 7/10 to a 6.2/10 with the glitch, but I do not use the glitch. It sucks and it takes up more time going to the menu then it does killing the Angels

You must login or register to view this content.

I am also Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy

And on the Official Disc Plats

List of games I would like to have finished

Bioshock 2
Blur
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Child of Eden
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Unreal Tournament
Super Street Fighter 4
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Pain
Chaotic: Shadow Warrior
FEAR 2: Project Origin
Yakuza 3
Naughty Bear

Coming Soon*

Kara

The Last of Us

Deals in Progress

Last edited by MysticDragon ; 10-28-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: update

The following 34 users say thank you to MysticDragon for this useful post:

-J-, -Warhawk-, Adidascool, Aluminium_Pig, bizarro, BloodGlitch, blups3, chaosx6, Cissamannen, clitwub, D-Rock1, DaHansi, Dante., Dubsy, jedt, NOKCHEVY, NotPoorlyTimmy, ODDO_22, ps3re, Raysdaone, Revan99, Richard., ShadowSoldier36, skoiler, Smokin420, solidsnoova, The__Jackal, TwilightxSaga, Vanilla Face xD, WorstShooter, xjinton, YenHao-Huang, yoh2, Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 10:44 PM #272
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
:wtf:Are you hacking NGU, you just did it again...stare

nope, but i am a hardcore gamer by day and a computer genuis by night Reaper

NEW PRICES IN THE SHOP
I WILL BE OPENING UP SOON TO DO MORE DEALS!!!

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by 240sx View Post
thank you for assisting shooter with the co-op bro, this plat couldn't happen without you...:hug: lol

also Yuki congratulations on your 100th platinum :y: I'm right behind you bro, lol

The following 2 users say thank you to MysticDragon for this useful post:

God_Is_7, Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM #273
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post

NEW PRICES IN THE SHOP

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

also Yuki congratulations on your 100th platinum :y: I'm right behind you bro, lol

1.) Really? :happycry: I've been waiting for this moment, but you removed the game I wanted, and I don't have any paypal right now... stare
2.) Congrats Yuki and Mystic :y: I do have 2 R2S trophy sets to help you catch up to Yuki if you want Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to RiKi 223 for this useful post:

MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 10:52 PM #274
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
1.) Really? :happycry: I've been waiting for this moment, but you removed the game I wanted, and I don't have any paypal right now... stare
2.) Congrats Yuki and Mystic :y: I do have 2 R2S trophy sets to help you catch up to Yuki if you want Winky Winky

what game was it that you wanted that i removed? and PM me the two you got R2S *walks him to his office in the back* Winky Winky
01-04-2012, 11:26 PM #275
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆

thanks mystic and Riki, appreciate the congrats guys :y:.hmm i don't like the idea of mystic catching up to me No lol kidding, i'm playing catch up with the_noob, damn he's always ahead of me despite the plats...damn bronze!!!didn't think they make a difference....grrrr ohh well once i'm done with my deals it's time for me to crack open all the games i have unopen and start a plat-athon...

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

NEW PRICES IN THE SHOP

thanks Mystic, ahh man I already have to watch my rear view mirror already now I have to really watch it closer...hmmmm stare...adjusts mirrors...damn it's not wide enough...ahhh. grabs a racing mirror...ahh yeah now i can see the entire back now...grabs shotgun to prevent anyone passing...bwhahahahahahaha :evil:
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 01-04-2012 at 11:29 PM.

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

MysticDragon
01-05-2012, 05:11 AM #276
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
I'm still waiting for you to offer Dead Island DLC lol. I'll be first in line for it! Awesome face
01-05-2012, 07:04 AM #277
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
I'm still waiting for you to offer Dead Island DLC lol. I'll be first in line for it! Awesome face

i dont know if i am even gonna do that at all...i got the DLC and for some reason (when you playing the game and you go to the menu, its not official "highlight" to click on it) that game is fun but so and i mean soooooo damn glitchy its unreal
01-05-2012, 09:46 AM #278
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
i dont know if i am even gonna do that at all...i got the DLC and for some reason (when you playing the game and you go to the menu, its not official "highlight" to click on it) that game is fun but so and i mean soooooo damn glitchy its unreal

It's a real shame. It has a lot of potential but yeah the bugs drive me crazy. You mean you downloaded the DLC and you couldn't play it?
01-05-2012, 01:33 PM #279
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
It's a real shame. It has a lot of potential but yeah the bugs drive me crazy. You mean you downloaded the DLC and you couldn't play it?

yeah it does, i would still play it for fun and at least you dont have to play the game through 3 and 4 times like other games just to plat it. but maybe when they come out with part 2 of Dead Island i am sure their servers and glitches will be all worked out (even doing the weapon duplicate is fixed now but if you erase the game data, not the game save data but the game data in the game utility folder, you can still duplicate weapons) Smile
01-05-2012, 07:13 PM #280
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
yoh2 your plat is ready to sync :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo