04-16-2011, 05:17 PM #1
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First Shop to Have The "Layaway Plan"

Hello all and welcome to my Platinum and Trophy Shop, come in and take a look around Drinking Coffee I am a newly wed husband and a father so you know I got to keep my family happy first :y: So please be patient with me if I tell you I should have a game finished by a certain day and I am off by a day or two, please be patient and respectable. I do have a family and a life. Also too, my wife is a gamer (and she got mad skills, lol) Winky Winky

OVER 80+ SUCCESSFUL DEALS!!!

UPDATE!!!! Shop Is OPEN!!! Come on in folks!!

My Shop, My Rules....

Rules:

[1]Must have 100+ posts (no spamming)

[2]I never sync first without payment

[3]Payment must be made within 72 hours of completion of the trophies, or a dispute will be opened. Only exceptions are those that make an arrangement with me prior to a deal agreed upon.

[4]Please abide by the general rules of NGU. This should just be common sense.

[5]My prices are non-negotiable.

Payment options:
•Paypal (Preferred)(Must be sent as a "gift")
•Amazon.com Gift Cards (USA)
•No plat-4-plat (none at all, please don't ask or your message will be ignored)
•No vBux
[/color]

Games That I offer

Bayonetta -(only doing first come, first serve basis Bayonettas, time consuming and only accepting Paypal from now on or maybe a plat4plat, depending on what game it is)

Resident Evil 5 - Campaign or Desperate Escape and Lost In Nightmare (No VS Mode)

Heavy Rain - (currently not available)

Damnation - - doing this game with WorstShooter (we will need two accounts to do it on accordingly) Exclusive

The Walking Dead (series) Exclusive Only 4 Series is out right now...

Lollipop Chainsaw- not available

Dragon Age: Origins-

Dragon Age 2-

Ready 2 Sync

Dragon Age: Origins :y:

Dragon Age 2 -:y:[/b]
As of now I am accepting deals for Dragon Age 1 and Dragon Age 2 (anyone interested please PM me). Dragon Age 1 is very time consuming so I am only taking them 1 at a time

I will NOW require that you put down a "Non-refundable" deposit....this will ensure to hold a deal on the plat and/or wasting my time in earning the plat :bat:

Dragon Age 1 Slots Open (0/2)

Dragon Age 2 Slots Open (0/2)

For Dragon Age (and Bayonetta and Resident Evil 5) There is also a layaway plan too :y: Smile

Ok, so I keep getting asked "Why is Bayonetta so Hard and Time Consuming?" Well here it is...it explains here...and I have to say I am surprised that it went from a 7/10 to a 6.2/10 with the glitch, but I do not use the glitch. It sucks and it takes up more time going to the menu then it does killing the Angels

You must login or register to view this content.

I am also Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy

And on the Official Disc Plats

List of games I would like to have finished

Bioshock 2
Blur
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Child of Eden
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Unreal Tournament
Super Street Fighter 4
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Pain
Chaotic: Shadow Warrior
FEAR 2: Project Origin
Yakuza 3
Naughty Bear

Coming Soon*

Kara

The Last of Us

Deals in Progress

Last edited by MysticDragon ; 10-28-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: update

The following 34 users say thank you to MysticDragon for this useful post:

-J-, -Warhawk-, Adidascool, Aluminium_Pig, bizarro, BloodGlitch, blups3, chaosx6, Cissamannen, clitwub, D-Rock1, DaHansi, Dante., Dubsy, jedt, NOKCHEVY, NotPoorlyTimmy, ODDO_22, ps3re, Raysdaone, Revan99, Richard., ShadowSoldier36, skoiler, Smokin420, solidsnoova, The__Jackal, TwilightxSaga, Vanilla Face xD, WorstShooter, xjinton, YenHao-Huang, yoh2, Yuki_240sx
05-31-2011, 08:21 PM #38
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
thanks, it was a hot damn mess up here in Texas (same damn tornado that passed by me) went to Oklahoma and riped right through a 53' footer trailer like it was a paper towel. the shyt was unreal!!! but thanks, i try to keep people posted when i can....Bayonetta is one helluva time consuming plat

Well atleast your ok right? But yeah bro i know that have it on xbox one thing with me i dont bug bug bug people over and over so no worries here lol.

The following user thanked TwilightxSaga for this useful post:

MysticDragon
05-31-2011, 08:23 PM #39
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
thanks, it was a hot damn mess up here in Texas (same damn tornado that passed by me) went to Oklahoma and riped right through a 53' footer trailer like it was a paper towel. the shyt was unreal!!! but thanks, i try to keep people posted when i can....Bayonetta is one helluva time consuming plat

Hey man i'ma need your saved file once PSN store is back up so i can do the last DLC for Castlevania for you... but i'll let you know when i'm ready as i have to do it for myself first :p

The following user thanked WorstShooter for this useful post:

MysticDragon
05-31-2011, 08:28 PM #40
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Well atleast your ok right? But yeah bro i know that have it on xbox one thing with me i dont bug bug bug people over and over so no worries here lol.

Toshi, i honestly appreciate you for asking me that (and you are the first to ask, am I ok) and yes I am Winky Winky and yeah, i understand about asking people about a plat, sometimes "We" trophy traders do forget (and sometimes we dont)....which reminds me i need an organizer so i can organizer who i do and for what, lol

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
Hey man i'ma need your saved file once PSN store is back up so i can do the last DLC for Castlevania for you... but i'll let you know when i'm ready as i have to do it for myself first :p

you slow!!! i already posted you about that in your store just as you posted it in mine (look at the time stamps!!!!) im on a roll with getting you and Toshi :carling: its cool bro, no worries, i know the drill/deal and i still got my game save file
05-31-2011, 08:31 PM #41
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Toshi, i honestly appreciate you for asking me that (and you are the first to ask, am I ok) and yes I am Winky Winky and yeah, i understand about asking people about a plat, sometimes "We" trophy traders do forget (and sometimes we dont)....which reminds me i need an organizer so i can organizer who i do and for what, lol

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

you slow!!! i already posted you about that in your store just as you posted it in mine (look at the time stamps!!!!) im on a roll with getting you and Toshi :carling: its cool bro, no worries, i know the drill/deal and i still got my game save file

Yeah Mys that's why i kept all my stuff on Microsoft Word that who i've dealt with and deals that are pending and no problem bro it would of been this same day something happened to you and some people would of been like what happened to my game but didn't know the real outcome of what really happened so it's good that your ok.
05-31-2011, 08:37 PM #42
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
nevermind, time stamps are a little off, so maybe i am slow or just great minds think alike, lol

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Yeah Mys that's why i kept all my stuff on Microsoft Word that who i've dealt with and deals that are pending and no problem bro it would of been this same day something happened to you and some people would of been like what happened to my game but didn't know the real outcome of what really happened so it's good that your ok.

im actually glad you said that...im 30 years old now but 4 years ago, i had a stroke. i was in ICU for two weeks....so i can only imagine what would of happened to me, my status, my friends, my work and all my efforts into NGU (if i was on here at that time).....trust level would of went down. I am glad that i had a little bit of a chance to talk to Yuki. He lives here in Dallas with me....so if anything does happen. i can let him know to tell you all. (i think that might be a good thing to start, with a trustworthy level person to stay in contact with another trustworthy level person to keep contact on NGU in case anything happenes)

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

Yuki_240sx
05-31-2011, 09:39 PM #43
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
nevermind, time stamps are a little off, so maybe i am slow or just great minds think alike, lol

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

im actually glad you said that...im 30 years old now but 4 years ago, i had a stroke. i was in ICU for two weeks....so i can only imagine what would of happened to me, my status, my friends, my work and all my efforts into NGU (if i was on here at that time).....trust level would of went down. I am glad that i had a little bit of a chance to talk to Yuki. He lives here in Dallas with me....so if anything does happen. i can let him know to tell you all. (i think that might be a good thing to start, with a trustworthy level person to stay in contact with another trustworthy level person to keep contact on NGU in case anything happenes)

i know this is off topic and i do apologize MD...hehe MD...i'm gonna call you Dr.House if you don't mind lol. ironic that were talking about hospital and what not.

Man you had a stroke? ohh damn that's crazy, well i got a story as well, well it's not as serious as you but i broke my femur about 6 years ago, and man that was really unexpected, i was in Parkland for a week and a half. it was during spring break as well, all my friends were partying and as for me i was stuck in the hospital wishing my femur wasn't broken. gosh me and you share some similarity that's for sure, both on NGU, live in Big D, and had some serious health accident or problem. well hope you're doing fine bro. well bro it's always pleasure to meet some fellow texans on here. So yeah I'll be happy to rely any messages for yall if anything would to happen -god forbids that happen-. Yup it's good to have someone you can trust, especially when they are in miles range of yall to keep yall informed. well take it easy bro...

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-06-2011, 04:41 AM #44
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
OK, slight update...now officially accepting Dragon Age 1 Requests....
06-06-2011, 04:44 AM #45
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
OK, slight update...now officially accepting Dragon Age 1 Requests....

whats the price? also is dlc included aswell?
06-06-2011, 05:11 AM #46
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
i will PM you a quote

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo