08-05-2011, 07:29 PM #1
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ***NEW EXCLUSIVE: Deadliest Catch- Sea of Chaos 100% *****

Welcome

As i keep being asked what games i can do i will list them, if u want a deal PM me or at least quote me.

I am level 1 trusted and have been in this section around 2 years.

i have dealt with nearly every legit trusted seller here.

link to my Refs page is here: You must login or register to view this content.

Games i can do

Merceneries 2
Section 8
Monopoly Streets
Borderlands Plat and all DLC (legit or save hacked)
Terminator salvation
Man Vs Wild
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood
How to Train Your Dragon
Rapala Pro Fishing
Free Realms
Where the Wild Things Are
Fuel (who cant! lol)
Wheel of fortune
Eat them!
Alone in the dark
Mushroom wars offline (53%) ( all campaign on hard and in less than 1 hr)
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires japan

Probably more, ill add as i remember

Payment

Primary payment methods are:
Paypal
Plat 4 Plat

with P4P, i only accept legit games and want to get my profile complete.
I will be more inclined to do a deal for something i need completing on my list than a new game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Future offers

Wheelman
Section 8 Prejudice
Sniper Elite V2

Ready to Sync (R2S)

Nothing

Current Deals

key: Syncd R2S In Progress Waiting [USER]

Customer: Skoiler
HVB ~50%
Quantum of Solace ~77%
Call of Juarez :BiB ~57%
Mushroom Wars ~82%
Deadliest Catch ~85%
Lost Planet 2 ~13%
Call of Juarez- the cartel

Customer: cloyser2
Call of Juarez :BiB
Wheel of Fortune

Customer: Cissamannen
Sims 3

Customer: the_jonath
Mercs 2 ~94% -NOT SIGNED IN ON NGU SINCE SEPTEMBER!

Last edited by -J- ; 11-28-2012 at 12:32 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to -J- for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, Drug, Gotham_Shadow, HotShot01ps3, iLuvTaylorSwift, jedt, red dead, TwilightxSaga, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
08-05-2011, 08:26 PM #2
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by noob View Post
ooops this is requests mods please move

i dont want to reopen my shop for just this, but i have a week off and will do some deals.

for those that dont know, i am level 1 trusted and used to have a shop here.

i am offering to do Monopoly Streets for people. if your interested PM me or post here, but if you post here, you need to quote me.

Overview:
-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
-Offline (breakdown): 32 (20 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Online (breakdown): 9 (6 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10 Hours- if you can find someone online to boost with
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 20+ Games
-Number of missable trophies: None
-Glitched trophies: Yes! **(See spoiler)
-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

**It seems some people are having problems with some trophies not unlocking when they should be. Some people are reporting it's due to the auto-save feature never turning off (it's constantly showing in the lower corner of the screen), so if you see this happening, you will have to quit out of your game and restart it as some trophies might not unlock. If any other trophies are not unlocking for you and the auto-save isn't acting up, the only way to fix it that seems to work is to delete your save data and restart the game, trying for it with a fresh start** -Regardless of what anyone says this bit is too true, i had to do 25 offline wins to get the 10 wins trophy, it is glitched to hell!!

• i currently only have 1 deal to finish so if your interested let me know.
  • i will do a max of 3 at a time and add a new person as i finish a deal.
  • i DO NOT accept vbux as payment, i tried to pay my electric bill with them but they wouldnt accept them so........

How much bro and nice "I tried to pay my electric bill with vBux" lol.
08-05-2011, 08:32 PM #3
-J-
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
How much bro and nice "I tried to pay my electric bill with vBux" lol.

just offer me. can discuss in PM or here.
08-05-2011, 08:50 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

i dont want to reopen my shop for just this, but i have a week off and will do some deals.

i am offering to do Monopoly Streets for people. if your interested PM me or post here, but if you post here, you need to quote me.

Overview:
-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
-Offline (breakdown): 32 (20 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Online (breakdown): 9 (6 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10 Hours- if you can find someone online to boost with
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 20+ Games
-Number of missable trophies: None
-Glitched trophies: Yes! **(See spoiler)
-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

**It seems some people are having problems with some trophies not unlocking when they should be. Some people are reporting it's due to the auto-save feature never turning off (it's constantly showing in the lower corner of the screen), so if you see this happening, you will have to quit out of your game and restart it as some trophies might not unlock. If any other trophies are not unlocking for you and the auto-save isn't acting up, the only way to fix it that seems to work is to delete your save data and restart the game, trying for it with a fresh start** -Regardless of what anyone says this bit is too true, i had to do 25 offline wins to get the 10 wins trophy, it is glitched to hell!!

• i DO NOT accept vbux as payment, i tried to pay my electric bill with them but they wouldnt accept them so........

Moved to the correct section. :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

-J-, Gotham_Shadow
08-05-2011, 10:00 PM #5
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

Overview:

• -Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
  • -Offline (breakdown): 32 (20 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
  • -Online (breakdown): 9 (6 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)
  • -Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10 Hours- if you can find someone online to boost with
  • -Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 20+ Games
  • -Number of missable trophies: None
  • -Glitched trophies: Yes! **(See spoiler)
  • -Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

to do:

• ODDO_22
  • Worstshooter

pm yo price and do you take psn cards or only paypal?
08-06-2011, 01:10 PM #6
-J-
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post

% update on first post

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

M4CarbineSin
08-06-2011, 06:57 PM #7
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
% update on first post

thanks for the update and i have uploaded my psn save for texas and its on 3/5 and 2 trophies are needed
08-06-2011, 07:08 PM #8
-J-
thanks for the update and i have uploaded my psn save for texas and its on 3/5 and 2 trophies are needed

ur save isnt on ps+ mate
08-06-2011, 09:30 PM #9
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Btw mate, it's really good seeing you back in this section...even if it is temporary Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

-J-, M4CarbineSin
08-09-2011, 06:44 PM #10
-J-
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
ur plat is r2s, ill sync tonight mate

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

save didnt work, but only 1 trophy left on that and 1 trophy left on monopoly, will be sync'n tonight too.

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

WorstShooter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo