08-21-2011, 05:12 AM #1
arocc
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so right now i don't have much to offer really just the games i get from gamefly, i'll update this everytime i get a new one.. message me if intrested
GAMES:
-Megamind 15$
Last edited by arocc ; 08-21-2011 at 05:21 AM.
08-21-2011, 05:18 AM #2
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by arocc View Post
ok so right now i don't have much to offer really just the games i get from gamefly, i'll update this everytie i get a new one.. message me if intrested
GAMES:
-Megamind 20$

welcome to the trophy section but i dont think you'll find any buyers for $20, i think people offer megamind for $10 sometimes maybe less
08-21-2011, 05:25 AM #3
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Welcome to the trophy section bro. best of luck selling this. As I myself sold this game to MANY people already. So most people have it already. And people wont pay more then $10 for it. But welcome again. and best of luck..
08-21-2011, 05:37 AM #4
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
ok so right now i don't have much to offer really just the games i get from gamefly, i'll update this everytime i get a new one.. message me if intrested
GAMES:
-Megamind 15$

good luck with your shop welcome back been while since ive seen you
08-21-2011, 08:02 AM #5
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
ok so right now i don't have much to offer really just the games i get from gamefly, i'll update this everytime i get a new one.. message me if intrested
GAMES:
-Megamind 15$

Good luck with your shop :-)
08-21-2011, 10:00 AM #6
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
GAMES:
-Megamind 15$

Welcome to the section mate.
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
welcome to the trophy section but i dont think you'll find any buyers for $20, i think people offer megamind for $10 sometimes maybe less

Originally posted by Mercinarie View Post
Welcome to the trophy section bro. best of luck selling this. As I myself sold this game to MANY people already. So most people have it already. And people wont pay more then $10 for it. But welcome again. and best of luck..

Remember Lads, he has a right to charge whatever he wants...the important part is what people are willing to pay!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Smokin420
08-21-2011, 10:17 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
GAMES:
-Megamind 15$

ive just pm'd you!
08-22-2011, 01:22 AM #8
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Good luck with your shop !
08-22-2011, 02:51 AM #9
arocc
Little One
thanks everyone btw i have no idea how to price these things lol but thanks again for the warm welcomes =P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo