Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Thread: Trophy Trading Discussion thread

FoxkaZ Retired Super

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 7,378

Membership Donator

08-23-2011 02:36 PM #1 Trophy Trading Discussion thread

This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FoxkaZ For This Useful Post:

ShinigamiUzi Proud to be a Player!

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 5,435

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 05:24 AM #671

Quote Originally Posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
    I think it means skoiler's supposed to be 6th, but he's not on the leaderboard
    That's unfair , all skoiler's trophies are legit !!!

fK YGC.net and they are not trophy hunters , just couple of noobs

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by the_noob View Post
    wow, you think this is hacked? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LMFOA, 45 years
    This guy is the 1 on France ?
    Last edited by ShinigamiZ; 01-29-2012 at 05:11 AM.

4. Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,674

Membership Banned

01-29-2012 10:34 AM #672

If you look on war account, you find out what happen.

RiKi 223 Uncharted Master

Join Date Feb 2010

Posts 863

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 10:50 AM #673

Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenDream View Post
    If you look on war account, you find out what happen.
    I'm guessing this is what you're talking about?

6. Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,674

Membership Banned

01-29-2012 10:54 AM #674

Quote Originally Posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
    I'm guessing this is what you're talking about?
    Keep Looking

NOKCHEVY Level 1 TrustWorthy

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 335

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 11:07 AM #675

F*CK YGC, that site is biggest pile of bullshit around, they have a double standard for people. ive looked at SKS SOK's, Hakoom, Duck360 alot of these so called legit top guys arent even legit. these guys all have hacked trophies in different games, i literally scanned any game timestamps i know can be saved hacked and alot of them have those trophies pinged in the wrong order, now i think thats bs that those people on still on leaderloards if they banned skoiler aka Warfigher for a OFW Wet trophy that i guess was out of place, then why are those other people not banned who on the top? im just saying its funny how they view legit on that site, you cant hack a single trophy cuz to them thats cheating....LMAO but having people earn trophies for you is ok to them? how? that isnt legit either cuz you didnt them! and the funny thing is that there excuse for that is Sony dont care about buying selling trophies.... WRONG! for example if you get your account jacked from someone, Sony will punish you aswell with a limited ban from online becuase in Sony's Term of Service it says you cant give out your login ingo to ANYONE! Now on to the subject about hacked/legit trophies..... now i know this is all peronal preference but ive noticed alot of people in this section that were Legit trophies only have changed thier minds and now accept CFW or hacked trophies. Its like i was talking with WorstShooter on this the other day, and we agreed that trophies are just your own personal collection/little hobby, you will never get sponsored by a gaming company, you dont get a prize nor money for being on the top, Sony wont reward you with discounts, so to worry about about a dam timestamp is kinda stupid, if your a real trophy whore.... who cares as long as its on your account, you will never get anything out of life for earning trophies! and last **** YGC!!!! psnprofiles FTW!!!!!1

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NOKCHEVY For This Useful Post:

Cissamannen Lv1 Thrustworthy AzzKikr

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 665

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 11:35 AM #676

Also read Hakoom's reply in this thread about that BIELERIC guy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Visit my Trophyshop: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Visit my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

NOKCHEVY Level 1 TrustWorthy

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 335

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 12:38 PM #677

ok correction from my earlier post about skoiler (Warfiger) getting banned from YGC, i asked them a little while ago to confirm and they let Wet slide i guess cuz it was OFW not CFW, but he did get banned from YGC for KILLZONE 2!..... im curious on who did his Killzone 2.

11. Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 4,324

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 12:49 PM #678

Quote Originally Posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
    ok correction from my earlier post about skoiler (Warfiger) getting banned from YGC, i asked them a little while ago to confirm and they let Wet slide i guess cuz it was OFW not CFW, but he did get banned from YGC for KILLZONE 2!..... im curious on who did his Killzone 2.
    With xploder now all games can be hack and to make time look legit turn off ps3 when 3 trophys pop a day.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,674

Membership Banned

01-29-2012 01:35 PM #679

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] This just say it all

13. daj0k3r Dam losers

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 616

Membership Donator

01-29-2012 01:45 PM #680

Quote Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
    With xploder now all games can be hack and to make time look legit turn off ps3 when 3 trophys pop a day.
    That's true, but when you look at dude's Killzone trophies, they're definitely not. There's no way you can kill 500 soldiers, then 1000 a few seconds later lol. Yeah it's unfortunate about the crap going on in YGC, but what can you do?
    I'm a Trustworthy Level 2 Person
    My Referral List: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]