08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-25-2012, 01:37 PM #659
Originally posted by Julian View Post
Bad news.

You must login or register to view this content.

That war was kicked for Wet, its a double Standard on that site.
01-26-2012, 03:29 PM #660
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Julian View Post
Bad news.

You must login or register to view this content.

hmmm, ok what does it means ?

The following user thanked ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36
01-26-2012, 08:11 PM #661
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
hmmm, ok what does it means ?

I think it means skoiler's supposed to be 6th, but he's not on the leaderboard
01-27-2012, 01:36 PM #662
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
wow, you think this is hacked? You must login or register to view this content.

LMFOA, 45 years
01-27-2012, 01:50 PM #663
Originally posted by noob View Post

LMFOA, 45 years

Thats Awesome i wonder how he did it
01-27-2012, 03:54 PM #664
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by noob View Post

LMFOA, 45 years

LMAO, damn talking about old school, i think that's even worst than one of Mazony plat...or could be the same time frame but man that's just stupid what people do, if you're gonna do cfw, at least make the times look legit...lmao 45 years ago, truly epic fail Claps

The following 2 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY, The__Jackal
01-27-2012, 07:04 PM #665
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
ok so i dont know if any of you guys seen the video trailer for Street Fighter X Tekken but if not then you guys are in for a treat Winky Winky

i think i can say this is gonna be a game where all of the best of the best (The Elite Fighters of NGU) is gonna come together to brawl

Dark General, DaJok3r, Robby, Cookies420, Cissamannen, Xiao Xin and anybody else that i am missing in this list of ass-kicking marathon :y:

01-27-2012, 10:11 PM #666
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
ok so i dont know if any of you guys seen the video trailer for Street Fighter X Tekken but if not then you guys are in for a treat Winky Winky

i think i can say this is gonna be a game where all of the best of the best (The Elite Fighters of NGU) is gonna come together to brawl

Dark General, DaJok3r, Robby, Cookies420, Cissamannen, Xiao Xin and anybody else that i am missing in this list of ass-kicking marathon :y:

I thought it was gonna be cool too, but then I saw this:

I think it's cool PS3 will be getting exclusives, but they just killed Megaman for me :fa: although Cole looks okay Gaspkay:
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM #667
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post

I thought it was gonna be cool too, but then I saw this:

I think it's cool PS3 will be getting exclusives, but they just killed Megaman for me :fa: although Cole looks okay Gaspkay:

Is this Capcom's ultimate message to Megaman fans ? 'You want Megaman ? Here's Megaman !!! :carling:' /facepalm
Anyway, I'm sure Capcom is already working on a 'Ultimate/Super/<Insert random cool word here> Street Fighter vs. Tekken' :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo