08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
03-08-2012, 07:53 PM #812
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
ahah i know how you feel ! The trophy ''impress warren'' made me rage so $#@!in hard, I yelled at my tv screen for hours, it took me over 80 tries on my main account to get this trophy (3 hours)
on my R2S profile it took me like 45 mins i believe, still is a fuc**** hard trophy IMO, I dont think i'll make it R2S ever again lol

i got it on my 3rd try but the one that took me a while was the Crossing the River Stynx (took me like 9 times) and shiit is easy, just takes patience....i almost threw my controller at my 55 inch tv, lol (my wife was laughing at me)

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by Julian View Post
It's more rare because of the peripherals required, like Rock Band 2, but it's still quite hard lol.
I do Rocksmith for $250. Once the save gets released, it will be a common platinum though :/

its easy, if (key word) IF, you know how to play a guitar but i dont :p just surprised that more people dont either have this game or platinum. the game is already out (been out for months) how come you dont have it? :\
03-11-2012, 12:34 PM #813
God_Is_7
罪と罰
A problem has presented itself, one that I have never seen or heard of before. So I beseech every one here on the forum to help me out with this one. I just synched for a person... It's a 100% ME plat w/dlc... And on his gamercard and on his online comparision (on his ps3) it says it's 100%... But when he checks his local list (The one straight above where you start your game) it says 83% which is just enough for plat but short of the dlc trophies. Does ANYONE know a fix for this, or even if there is a fix?
03-11-2012, 12:55 PM #814
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I never seen such a glitch, the opposite is frequent though, having 100% on our local list when the game is in fack 83% because of DLC
03-11-2012, 04:04 PM #815
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by 7 View Post
A problem has presented itself, one that I have never seen or heard of before. So I beseech every one here on the forum to help me out with this one. I just synched for a person... It's a 100% ME plat w/dlc... And on his gamercard and on his online comparision (on his ps3) it says it's 100%... But when he checks his local list (The one straight above where you start your game) it says 83% which is just enough for plat but short of the dlc trophies. Does ANYONE know a fix for this, or even if there is a fix?

funny you should ask that as of now....i had Zyos to finish up my Darkness 2, so when he finishd it, i had a full 100% but no platinum trophy (i even took a picture of it and showed it) thank God (not you God_Is_7, lol) but he didnt delete my game save. i told him to sync it to like 7 or 8% and then it showed up. so maybe if you sync it further pass 7 or 8% it will show up. sometimes a person has so many games and plats you have to wait a few more seconds (or maybe even minutes) for it all to show up. have you tried this method already??
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM #816
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
funny you should ask that as of now....i had Zyos to finish up my Darkness 2, so when he finishd it, i had a full 100% but no platinum trophy (i even took a picture of it and showed it) thank God (not you God_Is_7, lol) but he didnt delete my game save. i told him to sync it to like 7 or 8% and then it showed up. so maybe if you sync it further pass 7 or 8% it will show up. sometimes a person has so many games and plats you have to wait a few more seconds (or maybe even minutes) for it all to show up. have you tried this method already??

Thanks for the advice mate, def gonna give that a try... I did try to synch a second time but maybe if I just keep at it it'll work itself out ^^
03-11-2012, 07:12 PM #817
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813

Its because he has played Mass Effect 2 and earned trphies, but not installed/downloaded the patch or dlc. Theres 2 ways to fix this -
Delete his entire profile and resync his trophy collection. This should add every game with all dlc packs and the correct %.

But the easier way, he needs to play Mass Effect 2 and download the patch, it will add the dlc to his trophy collection. The next time he syncs they'll go to 100.
03-11-2012, 07:31 PM #818
God_Is_7
罪と罰
I hope it works with Mirror's Edge too ^^ Otherwise for sure the first thing will work I guess. Although it's a pain in the ass for him I guess :S
03-11-2012, 11:45 PM #819
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
I hope it works with Mirror's Edge too ^^ Otherwise for sure the first thing will work I guess. Although it's a pain in the ass for him I guess :S

Indeed my friend, a major pain in the ass lol I was actually talking to the_noob the other day about this sort of thing. It took him 7 hours to sync his entire profile back - Oh Joy... Happy
03-12-2012, 12:30 AM #820
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Indeed my friend, a major pain in the ass lol I was actually talking to the_noob the other day about this sort of thing. It took him 7 hours to sync his entire profile back - Oh Joy... Happy

Wow, that kinda sucks ballz right there. Not the way you wanna spend an entire day to be sure! :S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo