08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
04-30-2012, 03:14 AM #848
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
So i guess finishing the imcomplete 1 ,you gave me ,when i did not even ask you for it ,is no longer in question ,is it? i thought you say "oh easy i can plat that " and remember i even offer to pay you back then to clean it of my account,but you just couldn t completed right ?

sent pm.....
05-04-2012, 02:46 PM #849
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Do you guys know anyone still selling 100% psn for vBux ? I want to spend all my remaining vBux as they are useless to me

thanks!
05-04-2012, 05:39 PM #850
wowaka
Former Staff
Does anyone want to coop Sniper Elite V2 with me? I already have it. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours.

:fa:
05-06-2012, 06:08 PM #851
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Ok as some of you may know ODDO_22 got his psn account a_x_x_o hacked/stolen... dude than used it to steal XxAgExOfxJoHnXx account... i actually got ODDO_22's account back because the guy was so anxious to trade with me but i made him send his info first so i could sync which of course i changed the password and email sign in info Smile anyways i doubt he will fall for the same trick again so don't trade with age of john because it's not him... now that i've gotten Oddo's account back this dude on psn id the_player93 is sending me messages being all pissed off that he got screwed lol... so that's 2 psn ids you shouldn't trade with because most likely they will try and take your accounts

The following 4 users say thank you to WorstShooter for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, Big_Jonny, Gotham_Shadow, MysticDragon
05-08-2012, 02:44 AM #852
God_Is_7
罪と罰
You must login or register to view this content.

Don't know if anyone seen this, but buying trophies now might reward gamers ^^ I haven't read the specifics but it seems interesting ^^
Might only be for Xbox, don't know... But still there are bound to be a few of those kinds of gamers here too :P

The following 2 users say thank you to God_Is_7 for this useful post:

sendastunt, ShadowSoldier36
05-08-2012, 03:34 AM #853
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by 7 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Don't know if anyone seen this, but buying trophies now might reward gamers ^^ I haven't read the specifics but it seems interesting ^^
Might only be for Xbox, don't know... But still there are bound to be a few of those kinds of gamers here too :P

looks like its for xbox pc and ps3. i was thinking maybe we should start a group for the trophy section for this site You must login or register to view this content.
05-11-2012, 05:54 AM #854
wowaka
Former Staff
Who did Tony Hawk Shred/Ride, again? Smile
05-14-2012, 11:44 AM #855
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Anyone knows if there's someone who does Dark Souls?
05-14-2012, 01:09 PM #856
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
i like that raptr thing. it's pretty cool shit giving discounts for playing games Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo