08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-08-2012, 03:07 AM #875
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
So are people still getting trophy sales now, or has the hacked section completely killed the legit section now with Xploder out?
08-08-2012, 06:36 PM #876
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by foxi
So are people still getting trophy sales now, or has the hacked section completely killed the legit section now with Xploder out?

my shop is crowded as always if you going to open a shop in legit section you must have new games not games form like 2011 and you need exclusives and good prices.
08-08-2012, 06:43 PM #877
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
my shop is crowded as always if you going to open a shop in legit section you must have new games not games form like 2011 and you need exclusives and good prices.

My shop is dead. That's why I made the switch to hacked. People just weren't interested.
Even if you have exclusives and new content legit, they'll always be the same platinum hacked but for alot cheaper.

Only good legit gets is if people have only a legit account which not alot of people on NGU do have.

The following 2 users say thank you to Elk for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow, Smokin420
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM #878
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try

I find that somewhat difficult to believe. You have had 4x as many disputes against you, and have been banned far many more times than anyone else in NGU's history. No offense intended. Just a fact.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Elkyeim
My shop is dead. That's why I made the switch to hacked. People just weren't interested.
Even if you have exclusives and new content legit, they'll always be the same platinum hacked but for alot cheaper.

Only good legit gets is if people have only a legit account which not alot of people on NGU do have.

I agree mate. I am making more money in hacked section than legit. I've been able to create my own savesets for many of the games I offer, which helps me cut out hours of play time. This in turn leads to me being able to complete more deals in a much quicker time frame, which really makes your customers happy. Well that has been my experience so far in the hacked section.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Elk, Smokin420
08-08-2012, 06:56 PM #879
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I agree mate. I am making more money in hacked section than legit. I've been able to create my own savesets for many of the games I offer, which helps me cut out hours of play time. This in turn leads to me being able to complete more deals in a much quicker time frame, which really makes your customers happy. Well that has been my experience so far in the hacked section.

Yeah, I have made 10x more deal's in the hacked section than I would've got in the Legit section.

• More Money
  • More Platinum's

It is great! Plus if you offered a plat in the legit section as you said, use your own save set since you can do it legit!
If you do a platinum no one else can do using your own save set you'll get more customers and keep them happy. I agree with you on that one!

Yeah, M4 has been in alot of disputes.. :confused: Maybe the only reason it's busy is because it's all hate. :carling: But Gotham, maybe we could do a deal? You seem like a nice user. Smile
08-08-2012, 07:01 PM #880
Looking for cheap plat ! Send me PMs with your offers Smile
08-08-2012, 07:01 PM #881
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I find that somewhat difficult to believe. You have had 4x as many disputes against you, and have been banned far many more times than anyone else in NGU's history. No offense intended. Just a fact.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

i am not offended by it bro, most of everyone whos dealing with me i already told them ,but its all crowded and i am always busy with them, you probaley do make more money in hacked section but you have more fun playing certain games over again such as i am doing a skate 3 for someone and i am having an blast .

I also owe you 4$ ill try to get that to you today.

Edit: i having people deal with me or wouldn't even touch my shop before

Yeah, I have made 10x more deal's in the hacked section than I would've got in the Legit section.

• More Money
  • More Platinum's

It is great! Plus if you offered a plat in the legit section as you said, use your own save set since you can do it legit!
If you do a platinum no one else can do using your own save set you'll get more customers and keep them happy. I agree with you on that one!

Yeah, M4 has been in alot of disputes.. :confused: Maybe the only reason it's busy is because it's all hate. :carling: But Gotham, maybe we could do a deal? You seem like a nice user. Smile

yeah i have had a lot, but i am more completing deals faster and trying to make people wait a lot less . You can check my shop it has been closed since 2 days it opened. i have like 20 people on waiting list for when i complete my deal list they get swaped every deal completed
08-08-2012, 07:05 PM #882
Elk
Lithium.
yeah i have had a lot, but i am more completing deals faster and trying to make people wait a lot less . You can check my shop it has been closed since 2 days it opened. i have like 20 people on waiting list for when i complete my deal list they get swaped every deal completed

So you've changed? You are going to be a trustworthy user now? No more disputes?
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM #883
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
So you've changed? You are going to be a trustworthy user now? No more disputes?

trustworthy level on here doesn't really matter, but i plan on not having anymore disputes.
unless i open them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo