08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-08-2012, 07:24 PM #884
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
trustworthy level on here doesn't really matter, but i plan on not having anymore disputes.
unless i open them

Trustworthy level does matter if you have been in more than one dispute.
08-08-2012, 07:25 PM #885
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Elkyeim
Trustworthy level does matter if you have been in more than one dispute.

well if your asking if am not going to scam anyone anymore?
then the answer is no i won't scam anyone anymore.
08-08-2012, 07:29 PM #886
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
well if your asking if am not going to scam anyone anymore?
then the answer is no i won't scam anyone anymore.

Good to hear Smile
08-09-2012, 11:14 AM #887
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Them new MGS4 trophies, torture. The fact we cant use saves from before the patch too, is ridiculous, I'd gotten the Big Boss and it was a pain. So to do it again? Bleh, no patience left with games anymore.
08-09-2012, 11:16 AM #888
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
Them new MGS4 trophies, torture. The fact we cant use saves from before the patch too, is ridiculous, I'd gotten the Big Boss and it was a pain. So to do it again? Bleh, no patience left with games anymore.

What do you mean? Can you not resign saves for it? I heard you can.
08-09-2012, 11:19 AM #889
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I doubt it, it says saves prior to the patch are non-compatible, would resigning it make any difference? Wouldnt it still be detected as a prior-patch save? It's brutal either way with the 40 Ipod songs, atleast legit. Even so, with Xploder no one has put up a 40 Ipod song save yet.
08-10-2012, 03:54 AM #890
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Okay, I'm new to the trophy-trading area, and was wondering how exactly it works. I think I have an idea of how it works to perform a perfect trophy sync, but wanted some clarification.

Steps (How I think it works)
1. Create a new User on PS3 (without signing in or signing up)
2. Play game and get trophies (Legit)
3. Sign in with the Buyer's details
4. Sync
5. Delete account from PS3 after syncing

Is this right? Also, I SHOULD NOT play any other games other than the game's trophy wanted because it'll cause a 0% to appear, right?
08-10-2012, 03:56 AM #891
Originally posted by knight View Post
Okay, I'm new to the trophy-trading area, and was wondering how exactly it works. I think I have an idea of how it works to perform a perfect trophy sync, but wanted some clarification.

Steps (How I think it works)
1. Create a new User on PS3 (without signing in or signing up)
2. Play game and get trophies (Legit)
3. Sign in with the Buyer's details
4. Sync
5. Delete account from PS3 after syncing

Is this right? Also, I SHOULD NOT play any other games other than the game's trophy wanted because it'll cause a 0% to appear, right?

That is correct young skywalker...
08-10-2012, 03:59 AM #892
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by Super
That is correct young skywalker...

Thank you for the quick answer/reply. It's very much appreciated. Smile Sorry, if it was fairly "nooby", but atleast i was spot on. :y: Thanks again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo