08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-30-2011, 02:01 PM #65
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
cmon guys, we could do with a few more comments here ----------------->>
You must login or register to view this content.

ill post a comment once home from school =D
08-30-2011, 02:27 PM #66
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Only a few games are protected. About 98% of saves are not protected, so therefore can be emailed if needed.

I know, but some games are....
08-30-2011, 02:28 PM #67
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Only a few games are protected. About 98% of saves are not protected, so therefore can be emailed if needed.

Even if that's the case, hopefully they have PS+ which bypasses copy protection and allows them to be uploaded.
08-30-2011, 03:49 PM #68
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by Man
Even if that's the case, hopefully they have PS+ which bypasses copy protection and allows them to be uploaded.

Agreed. PS+ makes it much, much easier. However, we are rather split in this section due to regions. That is the downfall to the PS+ is the saves will then be region locked. The same saves (if emailed) could be used across other regions.
09-04-2011, 05:06 AM #69
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i got some birthday money should i buy a game OR just buy plats.what should i do? if a game i was thinking dead island
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 09-04-2011 at 05:24 AM.
09-04-2011, 05:21 AM #70
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by All View Post
i got some birthday money should i buy a game OR just buy plats.what should i do?

You should buy a game with easy trophies like Heavy Rain, game is great too !
09-04-2011, 06:30 AM #71
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Im looking for some fun games to platinum which arent that difficult but isnt that easy. Any suggestions?
09-04-2011, 06:45 AM #72
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
Im looking for some fun games to platinum which arent that difficult but isnt that easy. Any suggestions?

burnout paridise is fun and easy i got plat in 2 days once
09-04-2011, 06:47 AM #73
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post

demon souls

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo