09-23-2011, 02:30 AM #1
daj0k3r
Dam losers
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay folks. As you know, I've been a little more active in doing trophies for others on my time since two of my kids are in school. Instead of me making several thread for my R2S stuff, I'm just gonna periodically update this thread with my R2S. It just makes it easier for me.

I DON'T accept vbux or trophy trades. PAYPAL or PSN Cards Only.

Vbux are worthless and I do my own trophies. So please don't be offended. If you're interested, send me a PM.ALL games I do are legit. No CFW, OFW or anything else. I also require to get paid first. It's nothing personal. I just want to get paid for my work. I'll show you proof of the work being done though.

Games I Do Primarily:
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original and ultimate)
Super Street Fighter 4

Games R2S:
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 03-02-2013 at 06:45 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to daj0k3r for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig, jedt, johnnyla, MysticDragon, skoiler, Smokin420, yoh2

The following user groaned daj0k3r for this awful post:

--Ben-
02-01-2013, 09:37 AM #56
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
bumped on request
02-01-2013, 10:42 AM #57
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Thanks for bumping this post. I'd like to know what games folks might be interested in. I can probably do a PSN game like Marvel vs Capcom Origins for example or say a game like Marvel vs Capcom 3 and finish however many missions you need. Things of that nature. I can obviously do more than that, but what do you legit buyers want? Some people know who I am on PS3. Yes, all games I do ARE legit and my profile is definitely legit lol. I take pride in my work. I may just add specific games, depending on people's interest. Also, I'd like to point out that I have a family of my own. So my family and job are more important than games. I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible if somewthing were to happen.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 02-01-2013 at 10:52 AM.
02-03-2013, 01:52 AM #58
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by steini0509
I know how to do put correct timestamps and I am one of the first who started selling trophies. for example I was the first on ebay. I worked a lot with Xploder and Savegames. now we have this methode. if u have a problem with that, go to another forum. stupid kid. I make so much money. ur stupid words dont really hurt me. only jealous kids Smile.
u have nothing better to do then attack the majority of a forum? u must be a real vicious and lonely person. maybe a criminal. at least u act like one.

of course there cant be only good people on the world. u prove it.

u are blocked now. its sad that there are vicious people like u on this world.

This is the stupidity people have to deal with just because I'm calling them out about bitching and moaning about chump change. I'm a criminal lmao. A "grown" ass man acting like this. Anyway, I should have a Marvel vs Capcom Origins done soon.
02-03-2013, 01:55 AM #59
steini0509
Big Sister
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
This is the stupidity people have to deal with just because I'm calling them out about bitching and moaning about chump change. I'm a criminal lmao. A "grown" ass man acting like this. Anyway, I should have a Marvel vs Capcom Origins done soon.

Maybe u should think about it who started insulting and attacking.

and yes, somebody who start insulting me for no reason is a criminal in my opinion. I am a social guy. People like u dont make a better world!
02-03-2013, 01:57 AM #60
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
Maybe u should think about it who started insulting and attacking.

I didn't "insult" or "attack." Learn to read. I though you don't talk to "criminals." You make so much money. Go ahead and get that money Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 02-03-2013 at 02:01 AM.
02-03-2013, 02:00 AM #61
steini0509
Big Sister
I didn't "insult" or "attack." Learn to read. I though you don't talk to "criminals." You make so much money. Go ahead and get that money Cool Man (aka Tustin)

of course u didnt. read ur first posts then. why u was there? why u alway be interfering? it was not ur problem.
02-03-2013, 02:15 AM #62
daj0k3r
Dam losers
of course u didnt. read ur first posts then. why u was there? why u alway be interfering? it was not ur problem.

I thought you don't talk to "criminals." I'm a little kid, yet I have four kids and have crazy wife. I said something because it needed to be said. The trophy section has gone downhill over the last year. People bitch and moan for no reason over petty things. People used to just do trophies, make money and that was it. Now we have folks that are bitching over chump change. You and others obviously don't have your priorities straight, if you bitch and moan over some trophies. You make so much money. Go ahead and get it then. A criminal is a person convicted of a crime. Then again, I could be wrong. The last time I check, the worst thing I've done is a speeding ticket. You're right, I'm a felon.
Just because you rated my shop a one star doesn't mean I won't get people. I worked with people like the People's Champ, jedt. You're a grown man though. Know your role and shut your mouth lol
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 02-03-2013 at 02:31 AM.

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

jedt
02-03-2013, 01:42 PM #63
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

and yes, somebody who start insulting me for no reason is a criminal in my opinion. I am a social guy. People like u dont make a better world!

Don't mean to interfere or take sides in this but calling someone a criminal because of a few words exchanged...that's going a bit far!

I thought you don't talk to "criminals." I'm a little kid, yet I have four kids and have crazy wife.

I live that pain mate...4kids bouncing off the walls 16 hours a day, with a crazy wife thrown into the mix...we're living the dream!

Oh as for the comment at the end of your last post...have you any holidays booked this year, staying in any nice Hotels?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo