08-10-2012, 09:03 PM #1
DLake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I felt it was time to open up shop. I am looking to do some more business within the site to get on the trustworthy list. I have done business on the site and you can check with any of my referrals. Who does a guy have to sleep with to get on the list?? LOL. I figured it's a matter of time before I am noticed. You must login or register to view this content.

So I am mainly looking for Paypal deals, however I am willing to negotiate Plat 4 Plat on any of the games I do not have 100% on. I will also except PSN cards as well as Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Cards make an offer. You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a list of what I can offer right now! Obviously all my trophies are legit.

Skylander's Spyros Adventures 100% (I have 2 ready to Sync right now - make an offer)

X-Blades 100%

Harry Potter Half Blood Prince 100%

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 100%

Prince of Persia Platinum or w/dlc 100% your choice

Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust 100%

Jurassic the Hunted 100%

Trivial Pursuit 100%

For Repeat Customers only will negoiate for

Rock Band 2 100%

Final Fantasy XIII 100%

Resistance 2 100%

Killzone 2 100%

Monster's vs Aliens 100%

Castlevania Lord of Shadows 100%

Assassin's Creed 2 100%
08-11-2012, 12:14 AM #2
Originally posted by DLake View Post
Hey everyone, I felt it was time to open up shop. I am looking to do some more business within the site to get on the trustworthy list. I have done business on the site and you can check with any of my referrals. Who does a guy have to sleep with to get on the list?? LOL. I figured it's a matter of time before I am noticed. You must login or register to view this content.

So I am mainly looking for Paypal deals, however I am willing to negotiate Plat 4 Plat on any of the games I do not have 100% on. I will also except PSN cards as well as Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Cards make an offer. You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a list of what I can offer right now! Obviously all my trophies are legit.

Skylander's Spyros Adventures 100% (I have 2 ready to Sync right now - make an offer)

X-Blades 100%

Harry Potter Half Blood Prince 100%

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 100%

Prince of Persia Platinum or w/dlc 100% your choice

Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust 100%

Jurassic the Hunted 100%

Trivial Pursuit 100%

For Repeat Customers only will negoiate for

Rock Band 2 100%

Final Fantasy XIII 100%

Resistance 2 100%

Killzone 2 100%

Monster's vs Aliens 100%

Castlevania Lord of Shadows 100%

Assassin's Creed 2 100%

Your doing Resistance 2 platinum legit?
08-11-2012, 06:03 PM #3
DLake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Super
Your doing Resistance 2 platinum legit?

Yeah I know I am CRAZY! But yes. I like the game. But it takes about 90 hours so it would have to be worth my time, also only to preferred customers who have done multiple deals.
10-04-2012, 03:17 PM #4
cloyser2
Little One
I send PM, for rquest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo