04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
07-04-2016, 06:14 AM #38
Thank you for completing my uncharted vita.Highly recommended and appreciate it Smile

The following user thanked Venomous88 for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
07-10-2016, 11:58 PM #39
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
I had problem with some trophies
so decided to contact this guy here
he did the job in very short time
very good communication and very reliable also
can only recommend him A++

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
08-01-2016, 11:13 PM #40
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

08-15-2016, 12:58 AM #41
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

08-17-2016, 01:07 AM #42
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

08-18-2016, 10:46 AM #43
YenooR
Gym leader
PM sent mate.
08-26-2016, 09:29 AM #44
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Just completed a deal with this guy. Excellent service and I was consistenly updated on the progress. Will definitely be back in future if I see any games I want, cheers!

The following user thanked Cpl_Ghost for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
08-28-2016, 05:51 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I cannot recommend Chaulisant's service's highly enough. I imagine there are 2 types of gamers shopping around this thread -- Those who have purchased trophy services in the past and are not sure if Chaulisant is the man for them, and those who, like me until a couple of days ago, had never before purchased such services and so on top of deciding which seller to choose, might not even be sure whether this sort of transaction is worth it for them. I'd like to address both points.

First, whether you've purhcased these sorts of services in the past before or not, Chaulisant will do you right. I heard recently from another seller that some folks pay as often as once a week for trophies! Wow. During this process, Chaulisant was extremely professional, courteous, prompt and efficient, and earned my trust. His price was very reasonable for trophies which were not exactly easy (Dishonored Definitive Edition for PS4: the Trials of Dunwall DLC -- to give you an idea, other sellers list prices for their various services, but for this DLC pack, they just say "PM me", which would seem to indicate they think this DLC is a pain in the you-know-what). Further, I made a few special requests of him which were NOT part of our original bargain, and he delivered on each of those requests even though we had already agreed on the terms of the deal and these were not among them, I had already paid him, and in the last instance, he had even finished the job! But he was still being responsive to his client, because he seems to genuinely feel that as providing a service to a customer, he has certain responsibilities and duties, ie, he seems to hold his customers in high regard and take great pride in the service he provides them. I was deeply impressed.

That's all without even mentioning that he finished my trophies a good 7 days ahead of schedule, in about a day and a half total (the original estimate of 9 days was based partly on the unpredictable nature of 2 of the trophies and some of his other commitments -- and I appreciated him being so upfront with me about his realistic expectations for getting this done -- but then he went and did it in record time anyway). And part of that time was spent handling the special requests from me which I mentioned above. I assume he slept too.

So are there other sellers out there? Sure, and I'm sure many of them are great. But I now know Chaulisant, through his services, and I trust him. You should too.

Or maybe you're wondering if you even need this type of service to begin with. Maybe you're like me and you've always earned all of your trophies yourself, and you're proud. Until Friday, I didn't even know services like this existed. For anyone who might be reading this post who falls into this camp, I'll briefly share what led me to this point, in case it helps you make up your mind. I am not the most skilled gamer. Never have been, especially not lately. I used to have average gaming skills, and they have deteriorated significantly, partly due to age, but mostly due to medical reasons (I am not even typing this myself, I have very poor motor control, and I often have to play games 1-handed, not to meniton problems with my vision, much bigger problems thinking clearly, and a million things you probably don't want to know about it but trust me, I'm just not as good as I used to be, and I was never good to begin with, just average). BUT, despite all of that, and not having been the best gamer to begin with, I have always, always been good at getting trophies. Back when I was healthy, I usually worked between 80 to 100 hours a week, often 110, and at least once 119.5 hours. Since my illness took a turn for the worse I have much more time on my hands to game, but I am much worse at it, so I probably earn trophies at the same rate as when I was too busy to game. Despite those challenges -- schedule and medical -- I have 65 platinums, and am about a quarter of the way through being level 21 on PSN. What I lack in ability, I make up for in patience, dedication, and a calm, collected demeanor. No matter how annoying a trophy might be, I tend to have the same mental state on my 300th attempt as I did on my 1st, just with the added advantage of practice and experience. I eventually get them. Some of my more recent difficult platinums include Shadow of the Colossus (hard time attack posed a challenge) and Black Ops III, and I'm in the camp that thinks the Souls series is overrated in terms of difficulty -- It's no cakewalk, that's for sure, but if a 1-handed man (family man as well, I never play when my family is around) can platinum Bloodborne in 14 days (the patched version, no exploits), then I should think most people can if they keep their heads on their shoulders and not lose their cool every time a boss munches on their head.

But then I ran into the Trials of Dunwall... I know when I'm beaten. It was 1 trophy. By My Hand Alone. Some say it is 10 percent skill, 90 percent luck. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but I will say this: it is so luck-determined that no matter how much skill you have, even playing it perfectly you might only have a chance at the trophy 1 out of 100 times. So it seems to take even skilled gamers 5-6 hours of very brief, repeated, aborted attempts. Average gamers, like I used to be, 2-3 days. For me, with my medical challanges, after trying for 2-3 days, I could see I could still be trying for it in 2-3 weeks and have made no progress. That broke me. That was not how I wanted to spend the remainder of August and most of September. I wanted to play the other DLC packs, the story-based ones, but this 1 bronze trophy made me want to never play Dishonored again. It made the game suddenly no longer fun. And I especially did not want to play this particular DLC pack again. For the first time, I no longer had a calm, collected demeanor. So I contracted for Chaulisant's services, and he did the trophy in question -- in record time, assuring his status as a very skilled gamer, and looking at the time stamps, for what's supposed to be the MOST challenging trophy in the pack, he did that an hour later than he did the one that broke my spirit. He did the remainder of my Trials of Dunwall trophies too, so I don't have to be reminded of the bitterness of my failure by seeing the 1 and only non-100 percent in my collection (aside from some DLC I don't own), and also so I don't have to play that awful DLC again myself even for the trophies I could have done, because goodness knows I did not want to touch it again.

That's my experience. How it would tranlate to others who are unsure if this type of service is for them: If you are running into trophies that are giving you problems, and if that is ruining the enjoyment of an otherwise-good game for you, don't let it. This is an easy fix, at a very reasonable price. He is willing to work on trophy cleanup, I believe, if it's just a couple giving you problems. And if you're like me and don't like leaving things at less than 100%, but also don't want to ruin the gaming experince for yourself: Why take something that WAS fun and enjoyable and turn it into a bitter memory? This shop can help. And if you're wondering which of these services to turn to, I've only used this one, but see my earlier comments. I now know Chaulisant, through his services, and I trust him.

I also see a couple of people on this thread who have used his services for multiplayer trophies only. That's actually a fantastic idea. I HATE multiplayer trophies. I've never enjoyed multiplayer in a game, and I usually get those trophies out of the way first if they exist, so I can then go on and enjoy the game I want to enjoy. The worse my skills become, the worse I become at multiplayer. I got really lucky with a couple of the luck-based Black Ops 3 MP trophies. (Grinding it out to 55 is fine no matter how much you suck. Takes no skill or luck, just patience.) But it's at the point where I often won't even buy a game on console anymore if I see there are too many MP trophies, or I'll cancel a pre-order once the trophy list is revealed a few days before launch. Sometimes MP trophies can be really forgiving, like in Uncharted 4 or in Doom's base game (for the platinum that is, the DLC looks luck-and-skill-based for a couple), and that's fine. When they look like I can't get them or don't want to get them, though, it'll make me play a game on PC instead (Bioshock 2, for instance), where it won't mess up my PSN stats. But now that I know a service like this exists, it means I can have more flexibility with my PS4 again -- and I know I can turn to Chaulisant if the game is in his list.

Another seller, I believe, posted somewhere earlier in this thread that a particular happy customer must be "in league" or something with Chaulisant. I won't judge that seller becuase I don't know how this business works and maybe some people do go to extremes like that. But because I have provided a particularly detailed review, I can see some people leveling the same accusation at me. So let me deflect it. It actually took me a while to decide whether or not to even go with any type of service like this at all. I've been ripped off a few times on the web, including once by a fellow NGU member. That makes me a bit cautious. And to be honest -- and I hope he does not mind me saying so -- the first day he was working on my trophies, I was nervously checking my PSN profiles page to see if he was actually doing anything, or if instead I had just forked over money on Paypal just to be ripped off again. Then I saw he had earned a couple of trophies and I calmed down. (But I kept checking anyway because I was excited, and curious to see how long it would take him for the 2 trickiest trophies.) So I was actually wary. It turns out there was no reason to be. He is 100 percent trustworthy, at least in my dealings with him. I think that's a far cry from being "in league" or whatever the accusation was that was directed against the other reviewer. I'm just a happy customer. He has done such a good job, and treated me with such courtesy and respect, that I am actually going to be sending him a bit of a bonus after I have posted this review. (To be clear, he in NO way solicited this, and in fact when I mentioned this to him, in way of gratitude for a job well done, he rebelled against the notion -- I think his words were somehting like "Sir, I would never ask for more money for you", almost seemed offended, but I'm sending it to him anyway, he earned it.) Incidentally, the fact that I am doing that should also speak to the reasonableness of his prices. The reason I am writing such a detailed and wordy review is mostly becuase he's earned it. It's also partly because as anyone who knows me can testify, I am a windbag. But I mean every word I have said. If I thought he deserved higher praise, I would give it, and if he thought he deserved lower praise, my comments would be a bit less glowing. Everyhing I have said, I mean. And I am also hoping that this review is informative for anyone shopping around different services, particularly someone like me, who might not be sure whether or not to go with a trophy service at all.

I am enormously appreciative of the fact that I can now go back to my gaming free of the bitter experience of which he has rid me. Thank you, Chaulisant.

The above message was prepared at my direction for medical reasons.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
09-08-2016, 02:32 AM #46
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by ChaulisantTV View Post

Hello NGU,

Are you having trouble getting that platinum ?

Are you sick dying numerous times ?

Do you have games that are left uncompleted ?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, well I have the perfect solution for you,
ChaulisantTV! Below are titles that I can offer legitimately earned 100%, including all DLC.
Now, if you do not see a title that you may be looking for or you are just looking for a certain
trophy I'm open to requests, so shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further. Looking forward
to offering my services for those in need.

Thank you for looking.

Rules

• Payment required via Paypal or via PSN cards

• Games may be streamed upon request

• Once completed please leave referral

• 100% satisfaction guaranteed

PS4 Platinums 100% Includes All DLC

A
Adam's Venture: Origins - $20
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - $20
Alekhine's Gun - $20
Alien Isolation - $40
Apotheon - $35
Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man - $20
Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man - $20
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles - $60
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - $60

B
Back to the Future - $20
Bound By Flame - $70
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse - $20
Bully - $40

C
Cabela's African Adventures - $25
Coffin Dodgers - $20

D
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $20
Deadpool - $60
Dishonored - $100
DOOM - $50
DriveClub - $100
DriveClub Bikes - $70
DUCATI: 90th Anniversary - $50
Duck Dynasty - $20

E
Ether One - $20

F
FarCry Primal - $40

G
Game of Thrones - $20
Gemini: Heroes Reborn - $20
Ghostbusters - $50
Goat Simulator - $20
God of War III Remastered - $30
Goosebumps: The Game - $20

H
Hitman GO - $20

I
inFamous : Second Son - $45
Infinity Runner - $20

K
Knack - $60
L
LA Cops - $20
Lifeless Planet - $35
Life is Strange - $20
Little Big Planet 3 - $60
LEGO : Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - $50
LEGO : Jurassic World - $40
LEGO : The Hobbit - $40
LEGO : The Movie The Videogame - $40
LEGO : Super Heroes - $40

M
Manhunt - $60
Metro The Last Light Redux - $45
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - $55
Murdered : Soul Suspect - $20
MXGP2 - $40

N
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 - $50
N.E.R.O - $20
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - $20
No Man's Sky - $50

O
One Tap Hero - $20

R
Ratchet & Clank - $45
Republique - $30
Riptide GP2 - $20
Rugby 15 - $20

S
Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo - $65
Shadow Warrior - $100
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - $30
SkyScrappers - $20
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - $60
Shovel Knight - $80
Snoopy’s Grand Adventure - $20
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $50

T
Tales from the Borderlands - $20
Teslagrad - $20
The Amazing Spider Man 2 - $40
The Deadly Tower of Monsters - $20
The Order 1886 - $20
Toro - $20
The Walking Dead *Season 1 & 2 Combo* - $20
The Wolf Among Us - $20
Thief - $45
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege - $80

U
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - $40
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - $40
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - $40
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - $55
Unravel - $20
Until Dawn - $20

W

PSN 100%

A
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - $10
Among the Sleep - $5

E
Emily Wants To Play - $10

G
Gone Home - $5

L
Layers of Fear - $10

T
The Warriors - $45

PSVITA Platinums 100% Includes All DLC

B
Ben 10: Galactic Racing - $20

G
God of War - $25
God of War II - $25

J
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $20
Jak II - $20
Jak 3 - $20

S
SpongeBob HeroPants - $20
Spy Hunter - $30
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - $20
Sly 2: Band of Thieves - $20
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $20

T
Tearaway - $20

U
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $35

R2S

R
Race The Sun - PM for details

Still unsure ? See what my happy clients are saying here -> You must login or register to view this content.

Can you do these games (The Walking Dead *Season 1 & 2 Combo + Uncharted Golden Abyss) for 1 PSN Card 50$USD? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo