08-26-2013, 10:30 AM #1
mack32
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone who has played madden 13 knows that the 49ers were overpowered. They were way faster than any other team, they hit way harder than any other team ( they would make you fumble about 4 times out of 10 plays), They were almost impossible to tackle. they can break out of a lot of tackles, and they jumped way to high (they could intercept almost any pass). My friend is a 49ers fan and he even said the 49ers are overpowered (its really hard to get him to admit things like that).

I was just wondering, Are the 49ers still going to be like this in Madden 25? (my ps3 is gone so i haven't played the demo) If they are, Are other teams going to have similar stats?
08-26-2013, 02:26 PM #2
Originally posted by mack32 View Post
Everyone who has played madden 13 knows that the 49ers were overpowered. They were way faster than any other team, they hit way harder than any other team ( they would make you fumble about 4 times out of 10 plays), They were almost impossible to tackle. they can break out of a lot of tackles, and they jumped way to high (they could intercept almost any pass). My friend is a 49ers fan and he even said the 49ers are overpowered (its really hard to get him to admit things like that).

I was just wondering, Are the 49ers still going to be like this in Madden 25? (my ps3 is gone so i haven't played the demo) If they are, Are other teams going to have similar stats?

Haven't played much because I'm not really a Madden fan, but I have the early release. The 49ers are rated 91 overall, which is still the highest rated team, so I'm assuming the answer to your question is yes. The other high rated teams are the Seahawks (90), Broncos (89), Pats (88 ), Packers (88 ), and Ravens (87).

The following user thanked Travis for this useful post:

ItsSFChris

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo