08-30-2014, 12:48 AM #1
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so if youre on a dex CFW and you wondering why madden 15 wont load, well i got a solution....
1st. go to debug settings
2. scroll down to RELEASE CHECK MODE and change it to RELEASE MODE...
3. then scroll down some more till you find BOOT MODE then chasnge it to RELEASE MODE
4. restart ps3
5. if it works you should be able to sign in without having to restore your console id
6. then when youre done playing madden quit the game an youll go back to debug settings find the debug settings an do the same steps 2-4 but change it back to the OG settings because youll get the black screen
7. change RELEASE CHECK MODE to system software and BOOT mode to Release mode....then you should be good

hope this helped Gandalf the GreyFHRITP
09-01-2014, 03:01 AM #2
thanks
09-05-2014, 04:07 AM #3
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by WillyModzHD
okay so if youre on a dex CFW and you wondering why madden 15 wont load, well i got a solution....
3. then scroll down some more till you find BOOT MODE then chasnge it to RELEASE MODE
4. restart ps3
5. if it works you should be able to sign in without having to restore your console id
6. then when youre done playing madden quit the game an youll go back to debug settings find the debug settings an do the same steps 2-4 but change it back to the OG settings because youll get the black screen
7. change RELEASE CHECK MODE to system software and BOOT mode to Release mode....then you should be good

This actually worked. Thanks bro <3
09-06-2014, 06:52 AM #4
hibye3
Hurah!
okay so if youre on a dex CFW and you wondering why madden 15 wont load, well i got a solution....
4. restart ps3

Hey, do you know how to fix the "disc error detected. Please use the PS to exit the game"?
Last edited by hibye3 ; 09-06-2014 at 08:43 PM.
09-06-2014, 04:37 PM #5
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Hey, do you know how to fix the "disc detected. Please use the PS to exit the game"?

did you set permissions for the game in multiman
09-06-2014, 08:45 PM #6
hibye3
Hurah!
did you set permissions for the game in multiman

Yeah, I set permissions and checked 'Internal+BD mirror' and it still give me that disc error. (I am also using 4.50 ps3ita, if that makes a difference)
09-07-2014, 05:21 PM #7
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
you would use the PS3/APP_HOME for the disc...
09-07-2014, 08:12 PM #8
hibye3
Hurah!
you would use the PS3/APP_HOME for the disc...

Yeah, but it still gives me that same error. I am using Madden 15-Duplex, and I even switched back to Rogero 4.55, but no luck still getting the error. (BTW it gives me that error as soon as the EA logo pops up)
09-08-2014, 11:50 PM #9
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Hum the duplex have a buch of rar files if so. Go down to the one that has the ps3 disc.sfb. You might have to open all the rar files till you find it.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
09-23-2014, 03:23 AM #10
forktu
Haxor!
4. restart ps3

system software mode is under boot mode, not release check. you've got them backwards.

trying this now, though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo