Post: [SKYPE] Swift Coding Language Chat (iOS App Developing)
12-25-2014, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brian are working on projects in swift code which allows us to develop iOS (Apple) Applications for an iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) so we made a skype conversation which you will be able to join if you would like to participate in this project which each of use can earn loads and loads of $$$. This isn't something to mess around with also you will need an IMac or MacBook to be able to debug or you could run a VirtualBox/VMWare.

Contact scarzmodz on skype and hope to see you guys learning the new language!
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 12-25-2014 at 04:19 AM.

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
12-25-2014, 03:48 AM #2
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brain

tears
12-25-2014, 03:55 AM #3
Krypton
Climbing up the ladder
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brian are working on projects in swift code which allows us to develop iOS (Apple) Applications for an iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) so we amde a skype conversation which you will be able to join if you would like to participate in this project which each of use can earn loads and loads of $$$. This isn't something to mess around with also you will need an IMac or MacBook to be able to debug or you could run a VirtualBox/VMWare.

I dont know anything about swift coding, i would like to help, but i dont have a mac, just a iphone.
12-25-2014, 03:59 AM #4
Originally posted by Mercury. View Post
I dont know anything about swift coding, i would like to help, but i dont have a mac, just a iphone.

Just get an ISO and load it in a virtual machine Smile
12-25-2014, 04:01 AM #5
Krypton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Bad
Just get an ISO and load it in a virtual machine Smile

what is that. Sorry I dont know anything about that i need to learn though
12-25-2014, 04:07 AM #6
Originally posted by Mercury. View Post
what is that. Sorry I dont know anything about that i need to learn though

12-25-2014, 10:09 AM #7
Alt
Banned
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brian are working on projects in swift code which allows us to develop iOS (Apple) Applications for an iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) so we made a skype conversation which you will be able to join if you would like to participate in this project which each of use can earn loads and loads of $$$. This isn't something to mess around with also you will need an IMac or MacBook to be able to debug or you could run a VirtualBox/VMWare.

Why just a iMac or Macbook Pro? What about Retina iMacs, Retina Macbook Pros, Mac Mini, Mac Pro ect.. :p

Just trolling.

I wouldn't mind helping at all but I don't have a clue how to code anything Them feels. I could test stuff maybe?
12-25-2014, 11:46 AM #8
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Why just a iMac or Macbook Pro? What about Retina iMacs, Retina Macbook Pros, Mac Mini, Mac Pro ect.. :p

Just trolling.

I wouldn't mind helping at all but I don't have a clue how to code anything Them feels. I could test stuff maybe?

well we could teach you, add scarzmodz on skype, ill add you to the chat, teach you some of the basics and you can start with some projects Smile
12-27-2014, 02:10 AM #9
What program are you using to code? Xcode? I am an aspiring coder myself and am interested in what you are doing.
12-28-2014, 03:59 PM #10
Chrise_deluxe
Pokemon Trainer

I want to join you. I have some swift skills and a macbook pro with apple developer account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo