06-07-2011, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

If you are looking for some quality custom roms, list your device and i'll send a few links for you to try out.
06-23-2011, 03:09 PM #11
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
No problem, we are all here to learn from each other =)

I don't personally own the device, but uhh I flashed this rom about twice already, and I usually don't have to charge the phone until the customer picks it up the next day. Keep in mind I don't use the device though. The phone does still run data in the background and receives notifications, ect.

I actually own an HD2, and I don't really have a "favorite rom", but I usually try to go with plain roms, such as the Nexus one roms. By plain I mean no Manufacturer overlay, such as sense or touchwiz. Reason being that, the overlays tend to slow down the phone and use more battery. Thats why I prefer the plain roms. Its all a matter of testing though.

put gingerbread on it =D

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Does anyone have an evo 4g and want the new evo 3d rom and sense 3.0 ?
06-26-2011, 12:49 AM #12
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Soo... You Cant Get My Galaxy s 4g And I Was The First Poster?? Aww Shux Bro
06-26-2011, 07:23 PM #13
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Originally posted by biggetybudd View Post
Soo... You Cant Get My Galaxy s 4g And I Was The First Poster?? Aww Shux Bro

Lol.. Next time quote me, so I can get a notification.

To be honest, I wouldn't really recommend a custom rom for your phone since the stock. Reason for that is, the stock rom is usually 10 times better than most of the custom roms. But if I had to recommend a custom rom it would be : You must login or register to view this content.

Good Luck! Smile
06-28-2011, 05:24 AM #14
Qwiik
Save Point
I have an LG Optimus T and I need help to root it and put a custom rom and overclock it. Any one help me? Its running on version 2.2.2 of android.
06-28-2011, 07:07 AM #15
BAMF
Social Engineer
Lol.. Next time quote me, so I can get a notification.

To be honest, I wouldn't really recommend a custom rom for your phone since the stock. Reason for that is, the stock rom is usually 10 times better than most of the custom roms. But if I had to recommend a custom rom it would be : You must login or register to view this content.

Good Luck! Smile

Motorola Milestone
06-28-2011, 09:46 PM #16
MarioDaKid
Originally posted by Qwiik View Post
I have an LG Optimus T and I need help to root it and put a custom rom and overclock it. Any one help me? Its running on version 2.2.2 of android.

Okay. Thats not a problem at all. Just follow the steps in this video :

The video should guide you through all the steps. If you have any questions or need more help, feel free to message me. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jerseyy View Post
Motorola Milestone

Ok. Im not sure if your looking for a tutorial or a suggested rom, so I'll give you both lol.

For a tutorial on how to root your device and install a custom rom, check here : You must login or register to view this content.

And I would highly recommend the Cyanogen Mod for your device : You must login or register to view this content.

Keep in mind that Cyanogen, does not officially support your device yet. Good Luck.

The following user thanked MarioDaKid for this useful post:

BAMF
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM #17
Originally posted by Xx View Post
IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CUSOM ROM FOR THEIR PHONE?

If you are looking for some quality custom roms, list your device and i'll send a few links for you to try out.

Hi, can i have a couple of good custom roms for Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) + flashing tutorials ? ive flashed 2.3.4 on it already but id like to try out some more interesting roms Smile
07-01-2011, 11:19 AM #18
MarioDaKid
Originally posted by FlawlessShotZ View Post
Hi, can i have a couple of good custom roms for Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) + flashing tutorials ? ive flashed 2.3.4 on it already but id like to try out some more interesting roms Smile

Here is a link to another forum that specializes in that : You must login or register to view this content.

If you scroll down below you should find tutorials, and many different rom options. Good Luck Winky Winky
07-05-2011, 10:37 AM #19
Here is a link to another forum that specializes in that : You must login or register to view this content.

If you scroll down below you should find tutorials, and many different rom options. Good Luck Winky Winky

Thanks for the help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo