Post: i need everyones help, opinions and recommendations
04-12-2012, 10:03 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); currently i have a blackberry bold touch 9900. i love blackberry simply because its simple, straight to the point and socially orientated via things like bbm.

no need to say things like ergh why have a bb, its never faulted me, i just want to join the world of android for all this freedom with apps and compatibility with other things etc

i will be looking to buy a brand new android phone out and need opinions fro mothers who have the top of the range android phones.

i am not too keen on touch screens ( i sold a iphone 4s because of that xD ) but i am willing to get used to it for a android :L

so whats the best of the best out at the moment and whats to watch out for thats going to be released soon?

ive been looking at the galaxy nexus seeing as its always advertised on tv n ive heard some good reviews, also heard the galaxy s2 is just as good if not better? but dont leave it as just those phones, what do you think?
04-13-2012, 05:48 AM #2
Originally posted by xLew

if you have time, you might want to wait for the release of the galaxy s3, it should come out in less then 2 months, the press conference is in about 2 weeks, so it may come out ahead of time!

on the already available devices, i owned alot different droid, simply because my carier is dumb and i can swtich phones like i switch boxers!
tryed
galaxy s2
s2 skyrocket
LG nitro
galaxy note
nexus S
nexus one
my touch 4g slide
lg g2x
and a iphone 4s in the slew

and ive sticked with my galaxy nexus, simply its running android 4.0 w/o lag, full support from techs and the AMAZING display of 4.65inches, 720p
ive got only 2-3 problems with it
when i get texted on silent mode, the vibration isnt strong enough, you can barely feel it
build quality of the build compared to HTC for example is meh, thats normal for all the samsung devices!
and the battery is sort, but just like any other droids

i like:
power of cpu
desing and ease of use
and the support google gives to the galaxy nexus!

For information only, give a look at this playlist, a indept review of the nexus!

done by pros

if your into physical keyboard, there is many options out!
Last edited by alcapoter ; 04-13-2012 at 05:50 AM.
04-14-2012, 07:27 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
just watching that video has made me what that even more, i can deal with no keyboard but i wouldnt mind having one.

ill keep a eye on this thread so if anyone else has any suggestions let me know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo