05-30-2012, 02:54 AM #1
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Before I start I would just like to say all this research has been done by me and I have put all of this together myself.

Retailer Specs(Apple Iphone 4S/Droid Razr):
Network: 3G/4G
Screen Size: 3.5 inches/4.3 inches
Card Slot: No/microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
Storage: 16/32/64 GB storage, 512 MB RAM/16 GB storage, 1GB RAM(Memory can be upgraded up to 32gb)
Camera: 8 Megapixel/8 Megapixel
CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9/Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
Battery(Standby): Up to 200 Hours/Up to 204 hours
Special Features:
Iphone 4S:
- MicroSIM card support only
- Scratch-resistant glass back panel
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- Twitter integration
- TV-out
- Google Maps
- Audio/video player and editor
- Image editor
- Voice command/dial

Droid Razr:
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Splash resistant
- HDMI port
- SNS integration
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Organizer
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input

Now my own input on things:

I will start off by talking about the OS. The IOS is not as customizable as the Android OS. This means that you can do a lot more with your Android phone than your Iphone. This is a proven fact and is know to many. Now about the markets I do have to say that the Android market does have a slightly more limited market then the Apple market but more things are free and apps for rooted devices are available on the market. Now for the screen the Iphone does have a slightly clearer screen that is usually easier to clean but on the droid the glass does not shatter as easily as the Iphone's does.

05-30-2012, 04:05 PM #11
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xShadow
Fanboy talk much? How is root better than jailbreak? When jailbreaking latest fw of iOS, you jailbreak it with 1 click, nothing else, while with android, there are hundreds of android phones which makes it impossible to just make 1 computer software that could root all devices. While rooting could be from easy to a complex process depending on what phone you have, there are thousands of tweaks, apps, and tools to choose from when you jailbreak your idevice, on the other hand, android has only a few apps that need root. Jailbreak is a must have for all iOS users, the average user can get jailbreak apps that can make a huge difference to their device, while most android users don't even need root.
In no way am I a fan boy, since I list the ups and downs equally. But here, there is a program called one click root and it roots all but a couple of the non-droid devices which are HTCs and they are terrible phones anyways. Can you overclock an Iphone with a Jailbreak? No you can't, and root apps are sold on the market. Root is not made to be patched they patch Jailbreaks every firmware they come out with.
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM #12
Na_Za
[move] I Lyke applez[/move]
Originally posted by Rob
Actually a Root is better then a Jailbreak.

i think you should do a little bit more research :carling: a jailbreak takes less than 5 mins while a root takes way longer
05-30-2012, 04:14 PM #13
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Rob
In no way am I a fan boy, since I list the ups and downs equally. But here, there is a program called one click root and it roots all but a couple of the non-droid devices which are HTCs and they are terrible phones anyways. Can you overclock an Iphone with a Jailbreak? No you can't, and root apps are sold on the market. Root is not made to be patched they patch Jailbreaks every firmware they come out with.

Why would you want to overclock an iPhone? What games can iPhone not run? It can even run GTA 3 smooth with no lag, android users are the ones that need overclock since most of their phones are pretty outdated and lag with even the most simple games like temple run. And most jailbreak apps that are sold in cydia have been cracked so you can get them for free, so stating that root apps are sold on market is not an advantage. Also, jailbreaking is way more popular than root, again due to the fact that most android users don't need it.
05-30-2012, 04:17 PM #14
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Za View Post
i think you should do a little bit more research :carling: a jailbreak takes less than 5 mins while a root takes way longer
I do know my research I have Jailbroken and I have a Rooted device. Took me a little over 3 mins to do my Root. Also, I am not talking about speed I am talking about what you can do with each. Free apps excluded since you don't even need a root for free apps.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Why would you want to overclock an iPhone? What games can iPhone not run? It can even run GTA 3 smooth with no lag, android users are the ones that need overclock since most of their phones are pretty outdated and lag with even the most simple games like temple run. And most jailbreak apps that are sold in cydia have been cracked so you can get them for free, so stating that root apps are sold on market is not an advantage. Also, jailbreaking is way more popular than root, again due to the fact that most android users don't need it.
Here is where you are wrong read the specs I posted you will see the Droid Razr is in fact faster than the Iphone 4S.
05-30-2012, 04:17 PM #15
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Here is where you are wrong read the specs I posted you will see the Droid Razr is in fact faster than the Iphone 4S.
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM #16
Na_Za
Originally posted by Rob
I do know my research I have Jailbroken and I have a Rooted device. Took me a little over 3 mins to do my Root. Also, I am not talking about speed I am talking about what you can do with each. Free apps excluded since you don't even need a root for free apps.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

it doesnt take 3 mins for some people, it took my friend almost 1 hour to root his android
05-30-2012, 04:25 PM #17
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Za View Post
it doesnt take 3 mins for some people, it took my friend almost 1 hour to root his android
Well this is a Droid Razr vs. Iphone not all the other Droids or Androids for that simple fact. I am not saying speed I am talking about ability to customize.
05-30-2012, 04:29 PM #18
Na_Za
Originally posted by Rob
Well this is a Droid Razr vs. Iphone not all the other Droids or Androids for that simple fact. I am not saying speed I am talking about ability to customize.

in customization i think the razr beats the 4s but in speed 4s beats the razr. just my opinion, people may disagree but its just the way i see it
05-30-2012, 04:30 PM #19
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Rob

I'm not talking about droid razr, talking about older android phones and again what apps can iphone not run that need overclock? And don't talk to me about speed, cause when you look at a speed comparison if droid really is faster it is by a tiny .2, not much of a difference, and don't link me to old speed comparisons, iOS's latest fw 5.1.1 is a major update that doesn't only improve battery life, it improves the speed and performance of the OS.
Last edited by xShadow ; 05-30-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo