09-12-2009, 11:01 PM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey its my birthday soon and i am wondering if any of you guys have a Iphone 3Gs and i want to ask one simple question is it worth it? :confused:
09-19-2009, 12:54 AM #11
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
If you already have an iphone then nah but if your already with at&t and your contract is up you might as well
01-19-2010, 10:12 AM #12
The Iphone 3gs is a really good phone. If you jailbreak it its a great phone. All the things people are saying that it cant do it can. My phone multitasks, plays custom mp3 ringers, copy and paste, edit words docs,google voice(I have two accounts),wifi hard disk,some flash pages. This might be the only drawback. The winterboard themes rock. The one that im using right now is the Tron theme.. Hard...Its much more stable than windows but it does have restrictions. I was a windows mobile die-hard until I decided that I didnt want to pay 450 for the HTC Touch Pro 2. I love my I...

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

I use installous for my apps. So most of the appstore apps are free for me as well...
02-01-2010, 10:06 AM #13
Hi all.
Guys please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a new iphone having skin on it,
So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing iphone skins?
You must login or register to view this content.
02-08-2010, 06:20 AM #14
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
If you are stuck with ATT then yeah I suppose so, might as well. It's the closest thing they have to an Android phone.

If you can switch to Sprint or Verzion, then do it, and get a Android Phone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo