12-13-2012, 07:03 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [img] https://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/themes/ap1/images/android1.png[/img]

Google executive chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt believe that Android’s war with apple Apple’s iOS is being won by Android. Statistically android is outpacing apple because of the larger range of phones, cheaper cost and multiple size options. Q3 shipments show android has 72% of the of the global market, they are also activating 1.3 million android devices a day which is a staggering amount due to the popularity of apple products. He also believes Google + can be a main competitor to Facebook.

Source You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Toke ; 12-13-2012 at 07:36 AM.
12-30-2012, 02:27 AM #2
Honestly thats pretty funny. I wonder how apple will take it. But android's are very good phones, and since there are so many,it doesnt surprise me that it might outpace apple.

Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
[img] https://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/themes/ap1/images/android1.png[/img]

Google executive chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt believe that Android’s war with apple Apple’s iOS is being won by Android. Statistically android is outpacing apple because of the larger range of phones, cheaper cost and multiple size options. Q3 shipments show android has 72% of the of the global market, they are also activating 1.3 million android devices a day which is a staggering amount due to the popularity of apple products. He also believes Google + can be a main competitor to Facebook.

Source You must login or register to view this content.
12-30-2012, 08:18 AM #3
Great, Android definitely deserve it, their phones are well made and offer up a lot of customization Smile

I have a Nexus S although I will probably be switching to an iPhone in March :(
12-31-2012, 10:11 AM #4
That's surprising, I always thought Apple were miles on top of Android.

Then again I do prefer my Android over my iPhone
01-03-2013, 06:45 PM #5
Z-I7
Do a barrel roll!
Yeh not surprised considering how many different android phones out there.
01-25-2013, 07:27 PM #6
Raven_Effect_UK
Do a barrel roll!
i traded my iphone for an android s3 much better!
01-26-2013, 09:03 PM #7
jdrain11
Are you high?
Always had cheap phones, then I upgraded to S3, had it for a week and i HATED it! Too slow, Android OS is buggy and crashed a lot! Switched to iPhone (first iPhone ever) and i am in love! Never going back to Android.

But it doesn't surprise me that Android is winning. Android is on so many devices, iOS is only on 1!
Last edited by jdrain11 ; 01-26-2013 at 09:10 PM.
02-01-2013, 06:30 PM #8
vit.
Are you high?
Originally posted by jdrain11 View Post
Always had cheap phones, then I upgraded to S3, had it for a week and i HATED it! Too slow, Android OS is buggy and crashed a lot! Switched to iPhone (first iPhone ever) and i am in love! Never going back to Android.

But it doesn't surprise me that Android is winning. Android is on so many devices, iOS is only on 1!

Not on one only device Happy but i think you've got a point.
It's on i-Phones,Pads, Pods Touch, also on Apple TV.
I prefer android, you just have to get good phone idk why you didn't like your SGS III it's one hell of a phone IMHO
I am using HTC HD2 it's an old phone but has very strong develepoers scene sp we get custom ROMs very often and it has almost every os ported on it Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android, Ubuntu and even PC version of windows !!! It's th best phone i have ever gotten.
Tried iOS once and i have to say it's also nice. You can rely on it and it looks nice but service and whole Apple thing just costs too much for me.

IMO it all depends of ROM, on Android you have millions of ROMs and you can unleash full potential of your phone when it's rooted (and maybe with your own cooked ROM) but it takes lot of time. iPhone it's great and it also has jailbreaks so you can do everything you want. So everything depends on person. Like they say one man's meat is another man's poison.
Last edited by vit. ; 02-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
02-01-2013, 08:37 PM #9
Chronikfighter
Bounty hunter
I hope android will win!
02-01-2013, 09:41 PM #10
jdrain11
Are you high?
Originally posted by vit. View Post
Not on one only device Happy but i think you've got a point.
It's on i-Phones,Pads, Pods Touch, also on Apple TV.
I prefer android, you just have to get good phone idk why you didn't like your SGS III it's one hell of a phone IMHO
I am using HTC HD2 it's an old phone but has very strong develepoers scene sp we get custom ROMs very often and it has almost every os ported on it Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android, Ubuntu and even PC version of windows !!! It's th best phone i have ever gotten.
Tried iOS once and i have to say it's also nice. You can rely on it and it looks nice but service and whole Apple thing just costs too much for me.

IMO it all depends of ROM, on Android you have millions of ROMs and you can unleash full potential of your phone when it's rooted (and maybe with your own cooked ROM) but it takes lot of time. iPhone it's great and it also has jailbreaks so you can do everything you want. So everything depends on person. Like they say one man's meat is another man's poison.

All very true! My friend got the Note II, and i have to say, i'm very jealous! I just don't want to make the switch back to android because i've had an iTouch since the day they came out, and i dont really want to repurchase all the apps, and itunes+iphone syncing on a mac is a breeze. I couldnt really figure it out. But i do like the Android OS. I wish iOS had more customization like android. This is why i cant wait till the jailbreak comes out soon!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo