02-05-2013, 01:05 PM #1
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is angry birds the top game played on mobile devices?

Is it even considered gaming?

I used to play it, but there are so many versions now and almost impossible to clear the levels.

Does anyone here play angry birds, or brave enough to admit it?

Here is a copy of the top 10 most downloaded games for iOS & Androids in 2012.
You must login or register to view this content.

Angry Birds is not on it, but they claim to have had over 1 Billion downloads of the game so far on all devices and over 30 million per day playing the game..
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 02-05-2013 at 04:17 PM.

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM #2
Shark
Retired.
First reply Awesome face

And yes I play angry birds it can be very addicting especially with all the power up birds and new things they bring in the reason the game is popular is because of the ridiculous amounts of updates and new versions that are released Happy
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM #3
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
Is angry birds the top game played on mobile devices?

Is it even considered gaming?

I used to play it, but there are so many versions now and almost impossible to clear the levels.

Does anyone here play angry birds, or brave enough to admit it?

I would think so. I only play Angry Birds when I am on the go. It is a short and quick game, that I can download on my Ipod or phone. In that case, I would consider it "mobile gaming".
02-05-2013, 02:18 PM #4
Default Avatar
Cammy
I played it a couple years ago, when it was a lot simpler :p Not a really a fan of it anymore. Although it still seems to be going strong.
02-05-2013, 05:08 PM #5
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
It used to be good to play, back when there was only "Angry Birds" original. But the new one's just aren't really fun to play. Angry Birds Rio was free on the app store a few weeks ago (it may still be) and I got that, which didn't give me much enjoyment. I think it's had it's time and they are taking it too far now to try and make money, but yes it should be considered mobile gaming.
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM #6
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Eh Personally i use My apps for mostly like if im bored in class or something. None the less angry birds is fun at times it can get frustrating.
02-05-2013, 08:46 PM #7
It used to be fun but know with all the different versions and their partnership with big industry's like Star Wars and rio they are just being money whores.
02-06-2013, 11:08 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
i have space it came with my android usb pc i played it, its boring to me
02-06-2013, 11:28 AM #9
I'd consider it a Mobile game but it has branched out a lot over the years and can be played on different platforms.
02-06-2013, 01:26 PM #10
i would consider it a game and its a great way of filling a little gap if youve got nothing to do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo