12-22-2009, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so this Christmas im getting my first iPhone, and i was wondering what is a good case for it. Im thinking of getting a silicon case, but im also open to hard shell cases. If I get a silicon it would be the Speck Pixelskin, If i deside on a hard case it would be the Incase slider. If you have any other suggestions, please leave them below.Smile^
01-10-2010, 03:13 AM #11
Originally posted by LAX View Post
WOAH! Dude I think I was in a game with you on mw2. Is your psn FUK_THE_YLOD? does the psn AVLAX ring anybells? anyway sorry to get off topic but I saw your name while I was looking around and had to see if it was you.
But my friend has an iPhone and he loves his case, its a solid plastic one, but its thin plastic. I'll ask my friend what kind it is and get back to you.

yeah, thats my psn, if you want send me a friend request on psn
01-11-2010, 06:53 AM #12
i have the chrome casemate hard case. With the mirrored screen protector. Gets alot of comments. It is a slim fit the will still let your phone fit in a hip case...It was only 20 dollars from the iphoneblog..
01-17-2010, 03:38 PM #13
Originally posted by bossdon View Post
i have the chrome casemate hard case. With the mirrored screen protector. Gets alot of comments. It is a slim fit the will still let your phone fit in a hip case...It was only 20 dollars from the iphoneblog..

THANKS, ILL CHECK IT OUT, ALTHOUGH ATM IM ROCKIN A SPECK CANDY SHELL:cool:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo